Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex records!

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
After tonight's game a couple of Amex records were broken/created. It is the first time we've won 6 consecutive games (inc. Cup matches), 5 consecutive League wins. We've now equaled our longest run of 11 undefeated games for the third time (hopefully not the kiss of death with this one!) and now for the first time scored in 13 consecutive games (Lge & Cup) and 11 consecutive league games. Also, excluding the two play-off games in which we scored in, Tomer's goal was the 200th scored in regulation league matches. (and yes, it would appear I do have too much time on my hands!)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
(and yes, it would appear I do have too much time on my hands!)

Can't have THAT much time on your hands if you've only managed 105 posts since July 2003. Come back and tell us about time on your hands when you've somehow managed to amass, say, 48,477 posts in the same timeframe! :blush:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After tonight's game a couple of Amex records were broken/created. It is the first time we've won 6 consecutive games (inc. Cup matches), 5 consecutive League wins. We've now equaled our longest run of 11 undefeated games for the third time (hopefully not the kiss of death with this one!) and now for the first time scored in 13 consecutive games (Lge & Cup) and 11 consecutive league games. Also, excluding the two play-off games in which we scored in, Tomer's goal was the 200th scored in regulation league matches. (and yes, it would appear I do have too much time on my hands!)
At home.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
These records look nice but they'll never live up to Darren Freeman being the first goalscorer of this millennium.

It will take a 1000 years for someone to do that again. Incredible is an understatement.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Can't have THAT much time on your hands if you've only managed 105 posts since July 2003. Come back and tell us about time on your hands when you've somehow managed to amass, say, 48,477 posts in the same timeframe! :blush:

Oh I don't know. If I had amassed 48,482 posts in that time, I'd worry that I didn't really have a life!

Yoda

English & European
These records look nice but they'll never live up to Darren Freeman being the first goalscorer of this millennium.

It will take a 1000 years for someone to do that again. Incredible is an understatement.

983 years, unless football is suspended between 3000 and 3017.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh I don't know. If I had amassed 48,482 posts in that time, I'd worry that I didn't really have a life!

Good point, well made.

All I can say in my partial defence is that we've had a fair bit to talk about on here since July 2003. Not living in 'Cowfold', wherever that is, probably helped also :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here