Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Videos from the Players Awards Dinner...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
For the last few weeks when anyone inserts a link to some youtube footage all I see is a blank black square.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to check my settings?

Cheers.

Sorry I'm not very technical but I reckon someone on Nsc will know.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So the video says Pascal Gross highlights and not 1 Cruyff turn?!?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Talking of that penalty, I think it was so important, not only for the club, but for Pascale too, that he converted it. Not easy either, the way the ref faffed about, talking to the Spurs players, and delaying it.

The boy did well.
I thought that too, he looked a bit nervous. Balls of steel.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Just watched the AITC award. Absolutely wonderful. So much admiration for Tate and her amazing Dad, Alex Willis. I don't know them but that put a tear in my eye. Fantastic family, fantastic football club.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just watched the AITC award. Absolutely wonderful. So much admiration for Tate and her amazing Dad, Alex Willis. I don't know them but that put a tear in my eye. Fantastic family, fantastic football club.

Same. What the **** are people like that that lovely girl has to change schools? Anyway, wonderful what AITC has done for her.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Same. What the **** are people like that that lovely girl has to change schools? Anyway, wonderful what AITC has done for her.

Hadn't seen the acceptance speech til just now. Brilliant from Tate's dad!

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013

What a lovely family. Her dad's speech was spot on. Just fantastic that their daughter is really being allowed to be herself .
AITC is a wonderful organisation helping to make real and lasting benefits to so many people across Sussex.

Bullying in any form is sickening and so damaging - All the best to Tate and her family .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here