Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace tickets (A) 14/04/18.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've not been to Selhurst before for an Albion game. From past experiences, is this likely to be one of those games whereby all away fans have to arrive in convoy on coaches, kettled, and whisked away?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I've not been to Selhurst before for an Albion game. From past experiences, is this likely to be one of those games whereby all away fans have to arrive in convoy on coaches, kettled, and whisked away?

No if you are not on any club coaches you are held afterwards for about 30 minutes and then escoreted to Norwood Junction by police, if you want to go there or not. Then you are normmaly put on a train that stops at East Croydon, Haywards Heath and Brighton.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Are you old enough to remember the worst features of the 1970's? They will help you prepare yourself.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Splendid news. Against my better judgement and previous protestations to give this game a wide berth, I'll be getting two tickets tomorrow.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
352 phew. Missed a ton of games this season away with work, glad I'm still a super fan.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No Info page on the away ticket section as yet.

Attachments

• CP .jpeg
    CP .jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 494

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So looks just like points, and they have dropped the stupid ID requirement that was in place for the play off away game

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Well - no "special requirements" (e.g. a lock of your grandmother's hair).
No expected "kettling time"! I still can't get over being "released" at 6.15pm through the 6 feet wide entrance to South Norwood station after the 5-0. Need to book train back out of Euston as can't be a**ed to drive.
No warning of restricted view (or restricted legroom although irrelevant - except for a rest at halftime). Funny how the photo is of their most impressive stand -not the shed that we occupy.
And no general H&S and psychological welfare warning of spending an afternoon in that awful place.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No if you are not on any club coaches you are held afterwards for about 30 minutes and then escoreted to Norwood Junction by police, if you want to go there or not. Then you are normmaly put on a train that stops at East Croydon, Haywards Heath and Brighton.

Not ideal if you’re want to get the train back to Victoria like me.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Not ideal if you’re want to get the train back to Victoria like me.

Last 2 times I've been there (Play-offs and 3-0 defeat), I've been able to get whatever train back I wanted - once to Streatham, once to Balham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here