Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hail to Jonnyboy....King of the green baize...

Yep, after my breathtaking performance of footballing wizardry in the 6 a side tournament, I then manage to remain unbeaten on the pool table following repeated challenges from Artois (sheebo), Fatboy (clown), and Safeway (gay) in the smugglers inn.

Ive never seen a grown man cry as much as Fatboy after i sink another doubled 8 ball.

OOOOoooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaa...:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
when playing fatboy did the rednose put you off ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
never can tell with him!

I refuse to accept Giblet as a pool player. he is worse at pool than his brother is at football.

And the table in burgess hill is ridiculous.

Just because your arsehole starts convulsing everytime your get a shot at the black..... :lolol:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
jonnyboylennon said:
I refuse to accept Giblet as a pool player. he is worse at pool than his brother is at football.

Just because your arsehole starts convulsing everytime your get a shot at the black..... :lolol:

Excuses,excuses.

Fatboy always ends up missing comedy shots on the black as he's usually pissed by the time the games finished. :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:

:mad:

Ah well. At least I'm better than Danny Seagull :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here