Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] United on the verge.....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Mourinho don't care. Mourinho will get his contract paid up and will move on to his next mug club who will be prepared to turn a blind eye to his shocking inability to man-manage his players and who are prepared to overlook his possible current mental health issues. Put it this way, wouldn't want him anywhere near our club anytime soon.

I would cry if that clown came anywhere near this club. He's an absolute berk of the highest order who has mastered the art of getting himself sacked and receiving big pay days with the help of his invertebrate of an agent.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We get to hear it all first here, as you lot are in bed when we find out, hehe.
He will end up like Gus and no one will want him, despite his previous records.
He will make himself unemployable.

Similar to Gus in temprement maybe, but that's where the similarities end. Jose has far more ability as a manager.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's inevitable. He won't be in charge of man u next season so they may as well do it now. It's really, really tedious how its dragging on and on, it's like when Rooney got shown the door. We all new it was coming but they dragged it out allowing the press article after article on it.

Disagree with it being tedious ...... it's bloody entertaining !

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Mourinho don't care. Mourinho will get his contract paid up and will move on to his next mug club who will be prepared to turn a blind eye to his shocking inability to man-manage his players and who are prepared to overlook his possible current mental health issues. Put it this way, wouldn't want him anywhere near our club anytime soon.

This. The only thing I dislike in football more than Man Utd (yes, I hate them more than Palace who are just an inconvenience) is Mourinho.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As to be expected I disagree and think that he is a bright light for general football supporters and will pull Man Utd through this but as I said he needs to change Pogba for Fabregas.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would cry if that clown came anywhere near this club. He's an absolute berk of the highest order who has mastered the art of getting himself sacked and receiving big pay days with the help of his invertebrate of an agent.

With the numerous titles and ups that Mourinho has won, both in the Premier League, and on the continent, he is hardly a 'clown', or a 'jerk', as you so insuccinctly put it.

Arrogant and with an oversized ego, yes most certainly, but also a phenomally successful football manager.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I said 'berk' not 'jerk'... and I stand by my judgement that he's a clown.

I'd rather win nothing than have a silver pot and the pantomime dramas which accompany him. "Phenomenally" successful or not, he's a dark cloud.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I said 'berk' not 'jerk'... and I stand by my judgement that he's a clown.

I'd rather win nothing than have a silver pot and the pantomime dramas which accompany him. "Phenomenally" successful or not, he's a dark cloud.

I think that you would be in the minority with that wish. From a personal point of view I could suffer the press and publicity,good or bad, because as the biggest club in the world ,we are expected to win silverware.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmmmm....bit bemused by those avowing that no siree we don't want Maureen here. I am sorry, I appear to have missed CH's departure. Are we focusing more on the likes of Dyche as the replacement?

WRT Maureen, he looks a lot happier lately - has the family now moved North or has he found somwhere near London for them all to relocate?

Yes, I have suspected some mental health issues. As have others. Not sure this is justification for the derision on here, and the 'laughing all the way to the bank' bollocks. Some people know....nothing. :shrug:

I detest ManUre (cup final) and want Mauren to stay, but......FFS.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As to be expected I disagree and think that he is a bright light for general football supporters and will pull Man Utd through this but as I said he needs to change Pogba for Fabregas.

Fabregas ? Have you been at the Sherry again BG ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Some angry ManU fans on 606 tonight, turning their anger on the evil BBC and media.

Caller 1 - He’s not jealous of ManC’s playing style in the slightest. Loves Mourinho.

Caller 20 - Aggressively slates Kirsty Gallagher for saying that Man Utd director Ferguson had any say on the appointment of his friend Mourinho.

Miserable, blame the messenger tw*ts.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fabregas ? Have you been at the Sherry again BG ?

I think that if they signed him in January he would provide the fight and endeavour for the remainder of the season that Pogba and any other Man Utd midfielder do not. Perhaps they would also get more out of Matic playing alongside of Fabregas as he has looked a shadow of the player he was. Perhaps then they could then see from Sanchez what made him such a force at Arsenal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Alex Ferguson would have kicked his backside into the middle of next week.

It depends who blinks first. The board may not want to pay out the millions in his sacking clause or Mourinho may throw a hissy fit and walk out.

He won’t walk. The media said the remuneration remaining on his contract is £25m. Although wealthy already, managers just don’t wave goodbye to the riches.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Freedonia press is reporting that Man Utd are in talks with Paolo Di Canio.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]1046346213791072257[/tweet]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On NBC yesterday thy had Alan Shearer as a guest and he said that he would get the sack in the next 10 days, in his opinion. I think that he should let Pogba go in January, should have done it in the summer, and go for Cesc Fabregas to replace him.

Maybe they should let Mourinho go and get someone in who can use the considerable talents already at their disposal in the shape of Mr Pogba.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He won’t walk. The media said the remuneration remaining on his contract is £25m. Although wealthy already, managers just don’t wave goodbye to the riches.

The reason Mourinho won’t walk is his ego, it is not going to be his fault that the team aren’t playing well obviously

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is wrong with Sanchez as I do not think there is anybody on this earth who didnt expect him to be a great hit at United.whether they be Arsenal fans United fans or just football fans in general

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here