Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Café apologises after Ramadan joke.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I often wonder how an organised fight between adults would play out. It was stutteringly cringeworthy as a schoolboy so how odd would it be as adults. How would it work. You approach each other, introduce yourselves and the what? Punch? Push? Kiss? I think it would be staggeringly embarrassing.

Bennets Field could stage this showdown, its not being used for much now.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Everything seems to be considered offensive nowadays. Where are the thick skins of yesteryear? Stop getting so upset about nothing, people.

On the same theme, I'm reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (never read it as a child) ... the N word is all over the place. Is it available now in that form or has someone taken offence and replaced them all with an "acceptable" word? The fact is, that is how people spoke back then, like it or not, and that is how the book was written. I would think it would be good for kids to read it in its "unabridged" form so that they can understand how life really was in the American South in the late 1800s.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Well you and your Rasta mates will have to stoip being so narrow-minded and bigoted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...register-as-a-religion-in-poland-9248689.html

Try and have a bit more respect for other people's cultures and beliefs eh? Apologise to our resident pastafarian now for your intolerance.

Or alternatively: take the piss out of every religion and every culture and contempteously dismiss those who take offence on other people's behaf. I'm currently working in an office where white Britons are a minority (although we are the largest racial group) and people do it here all day long.

Think i might have to move to Poland and claim Asylum,or stay here and claim religious persecution.

Either way its a game changer.:cheers:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You've shown yourself to be the man you are Dave.

Enough said.

I never threatened violence on anybody.....I was threatened with violence, which I accepted.... I was where I said I would be. My manhood is fine thanks.

Enough said?.....by some wankers ....youre not wrong.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Shit joke. Don't really see it as offensive though, just a rubbish pun?
Its actually not a bad pun, in a technical sense, though completely bad judgement to put it in the public domain of course..... not sure what they were thinking.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not sure about the choice of colour of the chalks either rather garish i feel mortally offended, nay suicidal almost !!:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Its actually not a bad pun, in a technical sense, though completely bad judgement to put it in the public domain of course..... not sure what they were thinking.

I thought it was a ''crashed into" "ram-adam" pun, but yeah I agree, not good judegment!

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I often wonder how an organised fight between adults would play out. It was stutteringly cringeworthy as a schoolboy so how odd would it be as adults. How would it work. You approach each other, introduce yourselves and the what? Punch? Push? Kiss? I think it would be staggeringly embarrassing.

I think Bushy and Dave should sort It out In the ring. NSC REMF charity boxing night. Sort It out [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. I'm quite happy to take on Martyn20 on the under card.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
A LOT of people on this thread don't seem to know the difference between left/right and liberal/authoritarian (again)...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I could introduce Pastafarian to some Rastafarians if he wants..he could tell them the funny name play using their religion.

Are you deliberatly being a dickhead? Pastafarians worship the flying spaghetti Monster and is no way a slight on Rastas, who many ive met are of the demeanour to get the joke.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think Bushy and Dave should sort It out In the ring. NSC REMF charity boxing night. Sort It out [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. I'm quite happy to take on Martyn20 on the under card.

yea and I'm lined up to kick [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] 's butt.:lolol:

Are you deliberatly being a dickhead? Pastafarians worship the flying spaghetti Monster and is no way a slight on Rastas, who many ive met are of the demeanour to get the joke.

Ah, the old some of my best friends line eh Loonster?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here