Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's Premier League Fixtures

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They score a lot of late goals. No way were they ever going down either. Smuggest manager in history...but he IS good. Hope he gets the England job soon. That’ll feck “Plucky Bournemouth” over...

Not good, but i have always admired players that can step up in the last few minutes and score class goals to win, so fair play.
And you are right they were never going down.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Huddersfield have a very kind run in. I think they'll be fine.

WBA. Stoke. Saints.

PS And Zaha going off injured!!

They have just played Swansea and Palace at home and picked up one point. They are bang in trouble in my opinion, remaining games Newcastle (a); BHA (a); Watford (h); Chelsea (a); Everton (h); Man City (a) and Arsenal (h).

They absolutely have to win one or draw both of their next two games or they will really struggle.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hudds looked like a team destined for relegation tbh.

Their run in looks kind though. I think they'll be ok. (just re-looked at that - you're right, they haven't picked up points where you would have expected them to do do. In the mix now)

Stoke and WBA look lost. And Saints are so feeble, hard to see past them as bottom three.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
d99ead7a-ff77-4cb0-a78a-bf301f4c4f75.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Eh? Smug FC are one point below us. This would be a great result.

Unfortunately, as with Palace, Bmuff have a squad with match winners and pace. Were never going down.

The silver lining - a devastating day for WBA, Stoke and Hudd. All losing one of their last few winnable games. Good for the Albion.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Unfortunately, as with Palace, Bmuff have a squad with match winners and pace. Were never going down.

The silver lining - a devastating day for WBA, Stoke and Hudd. All losing one of their last few winnable games. Good for the Albion.

True.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their run in looks kind though. I think they'll be ok. (just re-looked at that - you're right, they haven't picked up points where you would have expected them to do do. In the mix now)

Stoke and WBA look lost. And Saints are so feeble, hard to see past them as bottom three.

Hudd's fixtures are tough. Everton and Watford at home their 'easiest'. Could easily lose both.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are any posters casting an eye over the Albion being just a bad loss away from all this action?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here