Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] I am just about to retire to my bed chamber - however I will be reporting on here at 03:55

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
not even the comedy value?

The poster in question showed his true colours when he left. Causing Bozza a load of grief and trying to screw NSC over because of his own stupidity. Good riddance. And I'd say what I really thought if I didn't think it would cause more trouble.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The poster in question showed his true colours when he left. Causing Bozza a load of grief and trying to screw NSC over because of his own stupidity. Good riddance. And I'd say what I really thought if I didn't think it would cause more trouble.

This. The guy is a nasty piece of work. And if you’re reading this HB&B I’m still ready for your marathon challenge. As you said, “bring it on”

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

i missed all that, i suppose you are not at liberty to divulge?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
We're not supposed to talk about it lest someone tries to stir up even more shit. A sad state of affairs really. #wanker

fair play. i knew he was a cock, i just wondered precisely how monumental. obvs. super-massive

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Whist it really should not be discussed in any way I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] won't mind me mentioning again that he is more than happy to remove the account and assocaited data of anyone who asks without the need to involve or threaten to involve the authorities and, in fact, that's always been the case.

Futhermore if you believe you've been "hacked" then by all means report the post and one of us will check the IP numbers :thumbsup:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Whist it really should not be discussed in any way I'm sure [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] won't mind me mentioning again that he is more than happy to remove the account and assocaited data of anyone who asks without the need to involve or threaten to involve the authorities and, in fact, that's always been the case.

Futhermore if you believe you've been "hacked" then by all means report the post and one of us will check the IP numbers :thumbsup:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
:wink::cool:
:FFSPuncheon:ffsparr:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This. The guy is a nasty piece of work. And if you’re reading this HB&B I’m still ready for your marathon challenge. As you said, “bring it on”

What was the marathon challenge btw? Unless it was to do with how many Snickers bars you could eat in one sitting then I can see why is wasn't taken up......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He might oversleep again as he's been up all night working on his manifesto.

hedges1.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What was the marathon challenge btw? Unless it was to do with how many Snickers bars you could eat in one sitting then I can see why is wasn't taken up......

He entered the Brighton marathon, and then someone suggested we compete on times, to which he said “bring it on”. He then started moving the goal posts and making excuses. It was common knowledge I wasn’t running Brighton as I was running Boston, but his main argument was I’d bottled the challenge by not running Brighton . I beat him by approximately 2 hours :lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He entered the Brighton marathon, and then someone suggested we go compete on times, to which he said “bring it on”. He then started moving the goal posts and making excuses. I beat him by approximately 2 hours :lolol:

was he dressed as a rhino?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here