Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I see the Crystal Hypocrite's have struck again, complaining to the Premier League about the number of fouls being committed against Mr Tumble and want them to take action.
Have they written to them asking them to take action against Luka Milovejec who committed the most fouls in the Premier League last season? What a hypocritical scum club they are
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ntact-premier-league-wilfried-zaha-treatment/

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's amazing isn't it. You can call me a pikey, insult me etc. But when you get a little bit back, you start getting all high and mighty. You always refer to others as well and how they see me, it's like you need their validation. It's like you can only attack in a group.
My point is son. You insult me, call me a pikey and say I live in a caravan etc. Where as you live in a palace lol, I would rather live in a ****ing caravan than that shithole. Maybe you could help be get out of my caravan, with some sound financial advice, hang on, your not very good at that either :lol:
Silly boy.

This is the worst Star Wars yet.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Both Zaha and Palace are using this current publicity to get more opponents sent off and get more penalties awarded, I just hope it works in reverse and the authorities see through this. Hazard who gets fouled more than haha does not keep harping on all the time about it like Tumble
How can any club complain about fouls committed when their own captain committed the most fouls in a season

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hazard who gets fouled more than haha does not keep harping on all the time about it like Tumble

No because Hazard let's his football do the talking, what this is really about is that if Zaha does get seriously injured Palarse are fecked.
They are just trying to protect their main asset, and that in fairness is understandable, the problem I have is Zaha thinks he is the only player who gets fouled, he should look at it as a compliment that he is targeted and prove he is a quality player, not just a spoilt child.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
It's amazing isn't it. You can call me a pikey, insult me etc. But when you get a little bit back, you start getting all high and mighty. You always refer to others as well and how they see me, it's like you need their validation. It's like you can only attack in a group.
My point is son. You insult me, call me a pikey and say I live in a caravan etc. Where as you live in a palace lol, I would rather live in a ****ing caravan than that shithole. Maybe you could help be get out of my caravan, with some sound financial advice, hang on, your not very good at that either :lol:
Silly boy.

Mate

Just go see how they attack in a group on BBS. (Bit like the 70s)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interesting article about Zaha written by Fulham supporting journalist Dave Kidd in today’s Sun.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....him-but-is-responding-in-the-perfect-way/amp/

Feel free to rip it to shreds, as I fully expect. :)

When someone posts "Interesting article" in this context if generally means "An article that coincides with my viewpoint".

I'm not sure I'm going to bother reading beyond the subtitle "yet rarely gets the deserved free-kicks" which is clearly bollocks because the stat that has been trotted out repeatedly over the last few days is he absolutely does get lots of free-kicks, second only to Hazard, I believe.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When someone posts "Interesting article" in this context if generally means "An article that coincides with my viewpoint".

I'm not sure I'm going to bother reading beyond the subtitle "yet rarely gets the deserved free-kicks" which is clearly bollocks because the stat that has been trotted out repeatedly over the last few days is he absolutely does get lots of free-kicks, second only to Hazard, I believe.

So so true

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Its not funny Roy...no one loves me like you do

NINTCHDBPICT000403290478-e1533297577323-825x510.jpg

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Interesting article about Zaha written by Fulham supporting journalist Dave Kidd in today’s Sun.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....him-but-is-responding-in-the-perfect-way/amp/

Feel free to rip it to shreds, as I fully expect. :)
My word. Even by the standard generally set by The Sun that is pure nonsense from start to finish.

Mr P. You are one of the most sensible Palace fans who posts on here. I'm embarrassed for you for posting that link. Unless it was supposed to be a joke.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Well don’t then.

I’m amazed that the king of click bait threads on NSC would react in that manner to that post. :D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
My word. Even by the standard generally set by The Sun that is pure nonsense from start to finish.

Mr P. You are one of the most sensible Palace fans who posts on here. I'm embarrassed for you for posting that link. Unless it was supposed to be a joke.

I think the comment “feel free to rip it to shreds :D” should answer your question. ;)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

*cough* in the Sun *cough*

Unless it's chips and a battered sausage, I'm OUT.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Problem with Zaha is everyone expects him to fall over at every possible opportunity and then get up with that stupid look on his face. Because he falls over so often referees are ignoring it - hope it's not windy when Palace come to the Amex in December or he will spend the whole 90 minutes on his arse.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well don’t then.

I’m amazed that the king of click bait threads on NSC would react in that manner to that post. :D

But Wilf's point and the point that has been discussed far and wide since his little tantrum is that players do not get the cards, specifically red-coloured ones, for their challenges on him,

At no point has anyone said he doesn't get enough free-kicks. Indeed, as I said, a stat I've heard a lot is how many free-kicks he DOES get. So I have no idea what "yet rarely gets the deserved free-kicks" is all about.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone good at posting videos that are on twitter?

Htfc world has done a wilf interview and it is genius!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Out of interest, have you read beyond that paragraph?

There’s loads of stuff for you all to rail about.

For a starter for 10, Zaha’s goal is apparently the best in the premier league this season. Or he’s the most fouled player, even more than hazzard.

Plenty to argue about there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here