Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sadly had to put up with some real idiots behind us today. From minute one they were calling all our players various abusive names. March = Dolly. Knockaert= C?&t etc.

Then they repeatedly kept “accidentally” hitting me, my wife and other members of our group across the back of the head in their drunken enthusiasm. At half time I wasn’t having it anymore and told them so. Second half they appeared to calm down but then did the same to a lady sitting to our right whose husband had to do the same.

It was totally unacceptable. Young drunk idiots who can’t handle their beer. What’s the point? Left sometime before the final whistle. Why do you go? Seriously why? You could go and drink down the pub and have as much fun and it would be cheaper. Why bother.

There were about 9 of them in about 6 seats which didn’t help I expect.

I’m sure I’ve seen them or similar at matches last season. Total arrogant behaviour with no respect for anyone else.

After the game my daughter also told me they were spitting on me during the second half but she didn’t want to tell me as she didn’t want me to start any trouble.

Pure scum. Should not be welcome at our club.

I hope they read this later and feel ashamed. I doubt they will care though. Actually I doubt they can read.

Report them to the club. If they were directly behind you, you must know what seats they were in. Seeing as tickets were only on sale to tier 1 and 2 supporters, they must be regulars.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sadly had to put up with some real idiots behind us today. From minute one they were calling all our players various abusive names. March = Dolly. Knockaert= C?&t etc.

Then they repeatedly kept “accidentally” hitting me, my wife and other members of our group across the back of the head in their drunken enthusiasm. At half time I wasn’t having it anymore and told them so. Second half they appeared to calm down but then did the same to a lady sitting to our right whose husband had to do the same.

It was totally unacceptable. Young drunk idiots who can’t handle their beer. What’s the point? Left sometime before the final whistle. Why do you go? Seriously why? You could go and drink down the pub and have as much fun and it would be cheaper. Why bother.

I’m sure I’ve seen them or similar at matches last season. Total arrogant behaviour with no respect for anyone else.

After the game my daughter also told me they were spitting on me during the second half but she didn’t want to tell me as she didn’t want me to start any trouble.

I hope they read this later and feel ashamed. I doubt they will care though. Actually I doubt they can read.

They sound like the idiots I had to endure at Everton last season.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why I got scared? ???

Acting like knobs and spat on you. You have their seat numbers, and photos, you should report them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i'm sorry pal but if my wife and daughter are copping grief from pissed up idiots then there is going to be some serious kerfuffle......the spiting thing is a lovely touch, sort of thing 15 year olds do ........it's pillocks like this who are a great argument in favour of sharia law........i really wish you had given them a slap.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Bet they made more noise supporting the team then you did with your prawn sarnies though

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Bet they made more noise supporting the team then you did with your prawn sarnies though

Did you actually read his post? These kids clearly weren't very interested in supporting the team. You think their behaviour was acceptable then?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
These ‘kids’ go every week home & away.

We have ZERO evidence to know exactly what went on aside from the account of a miserable dotard.

Why is he miserable for highlighting the fact that some kids were acting like twats and ruining the game for him and others around him? They may well go every week home and away, but if they act like that (and others have stated they recognise them and can vouch for them being twats at other games) they are not supporting the team.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Why is he miserable for highlighting the fact that some kids were acting like twats and ruining the game for him and others around him? They may well go every week home and away, but if they act like that (and others have stated they recognise them and can vouch for them being twats at other games) they are not supporting the team.

The original post states bumping into him/his family in an over-enthusiastic manner. & Bad language - granted, not pleasant but is the reality of most away games - so shouldn’t particularly come as a surprise. As for the spitting, sorry don’t buy that. More like spittle from shouting abuse at ‘Dolly’ landing on Giraffe & co rather than deliberately drooling onto his shirt.

For the record, before you ask, I am not in either picture, nor can I give character references as I only know of said accused group.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bet at least one of them looks on NSC, let’s hope we get their viewpoints posted. I sympathise with the OP but I am a Victor Meldrew :smile:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Habeus Corpus.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
These ‘kids’ go every week home & away.

We have ZERO evidence to know exactly what went on aside from the account of a miserable dotard.

Here we go, the usual defence of "they're good kids, go to church every Sunday*, good to their mum's" type of defence.
The OP knows what happened to him and it sounds like he goes every week too... His day was spoilt by a bunch of no-marks, which may or may not be those pictures!

*Unless Brighton have a match...

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Recognise the picture. A couple of them were being complete knobs at a game last season where they kept “accidentally” hitting my mate on the back of his head all match. Utter utter cretins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here