Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Between Zamora's goals

Made redundant once, house husbanded for 4 years, got another job mainly WFH so that I am around for when daughters returns from School.

Youngest knows little about Zamora, she wasn't born until two months after the end of the First Era of Zamora so the main thing for her is that he took the number of her hero, KLL, off him. Having explained why she quite understandans that it was right and proper and looks forward to Bobby powering us toward the Premiership. Hope we are there to see his first Amex goal.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Moved to Australia, Japan and Taiwan, moved back to exotic Portslade. Had two kids, gained three stone, took up running, lost two and a half stone. Learnt to cook, got two new jobs, wrote a highly successful* e-book, and about to take a level one coaching badge. Gave up cricket for good. Managed to shoe horn the words schadenfreude, billhook and cockwomble in to every day conversations. Appeared on the Albion Roar.

*overpriced, rehashed blog that sold about twenty copies

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Moved back from London to Brighton, ridiculously moved out of Brighton again (in fact, I've moved 6 six times since Bobby's last goal). I'm in the same job, although I'm leaving next month. Still married to the same person, but now with three kids that weren't there before. Only had two hospital operations in that time. Have probably spent near £50k on commuting, and more than that on stamp duty, both of which are my own silly fault. Still, I like reading and listening to music on trains and I like moving house.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've posted 13,748 times on here and nothing else.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Only had four jobs but they've caused me to clock up maybe a million km driving and half a million in the air and somehow end up back in the first industry (media/"entertainment"). Bought a house, got engaged, spent an awful lot of money on whiskey.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Graduated from uni, travelled the world, worked as a chef, a labourer, a communications manager, a market researcher, a removal man, a teacher, moved to Vietnam, moved to Spain.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't know about you lot, but I'm itching to hear:

-how many cruises Granny Weatherwax has been on in that time
-how many celebrities Dwayne has met/ countries he's visited
-how many times Return of the Rev has left matches early
-how many times Crystal Palace FC have been in administration
-how many games Pretty Pink Fairy has been to? :whistle:

:wave: :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also: how many self-inflicted injuries [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] has sustained.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here