Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Q.P.R ****Official Match Thread****

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
First home game I've missed all season. The football has been getting worse and worse. Garcia has had shocking luck with injuries but I just don't see a plan or even a style of play developing.
Worrying.
I think he's got this season, if this lack of style carries on next season then he's going to start to lose the match goers (normally me!)

We're seventh. Stop moaning or don't go: simple.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The cross from Bruno to Ulloa was sublime. (On the Tele.)

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We're still in there, biting at their ankles. It will be interesting the next few weeks. So many twists and turns to go, can we make it? This is gripping stuff :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] :bowdown:

Captain-hindsight1.jpg

DRAWING (not losing) 0-0 at the time of those posts. What a bunch of spineless, feckless, sad cases.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A tense night of end to end drama without constant clear cut chances. You just need those moments where you can take advantage and by jingo we did. Strong at the back, brave and nerveful under pressure and with some flashes of flair by the likes of at least temporarily fit again Buckles. It meant something could happen. And with an inch'n'pace-perfect ball in from the Brunomator it's victory claimed. A great night even without it being one of perfect class.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bruno is an enigma.

Defensively he is a liability, he probably only wins 1 in every 3 tackles (Acker79 will give you the exact figure)....but going forward he can do things that no one else in the team can do, like crossing the ball.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Next four matches all look winable AND losable: Bolton (A), Ipswich (H), Sheffield Wednesday (A) and Middlesborough (H). 8-9 points from those four should keep us in the mix, 6 or less might not be good enough.

All to play for and no mistake.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

It was even more so right in front of us in the North.

Excellent all round performance against a good side, 2 goals, clean sheet, clapped team off and home by 10.05. What's not to like ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was even more so right in front of us in the North.

Excellent all round performance against a good side, 2 goals, clean sheet, clapped team off and home by 10.05. What's not to like ?

Err got home at 22:02, that is to like.....

Plus a superb result

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And this garbage from Redknapp

Redknapp: "I thought it would be a hard game tonight but it wasn't, even though we lost. We dominated the game, just needed a goal." #bhafc

:bowdown: Now there's a man who just cannot accept any form of criticism or smear on his ability.

"Brighton were shit!" He continued. "So what if they scored two and we got nowhere near beating their keeper. Doesn't matter, does it? Moral victory by my lads."
"Oh and that 'keeper of theirs: He isn't even a TRIED and TESTED English lad like my Robert."

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Or maybe Ulloa is class above the defence. You are always negative. The only time you're not is when you tell us all what time you got home. Wipeeeeeeeeeee.

Do one, ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here