Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes. I'm in with a donation. The more the merrier - given current euphoria I hope this goes massive.

Presumably the club know about the plans and do not have any objection to what people bring with them along these lines...?

Good point this - was going to get some anyway - [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] presumably the club are OK with it, or are the stewards going to end up with an endless supply of blue and white bogroll ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Great idea, sent some money via PayPal.

Don't forget to send it as friends or family payment so it can all get used and doesn't disappear as fees.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was approached by the good chaps from the NSK about buying streamers for the upcoming games.

They themselves have raised £200, and the North West Sussex Seagulls are putting in another £100. The aim is to raise £1000 as a better price can be negotiated if we can place a large order.

NSC has just made a donation of £1140 to the REMF (well I've promised it and need to transfer the funds) and I'm also speaking to the family of Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo! about NSC making a donation to a cancer charity of their choice, so NSC is unable to make up the full £700 shortfall at this time. We can however put another £200 in to make the total up to £500.

If you would like to donate something to enable lots of blue and white stuff to be bought, then please make a paypal transfer to: bozza@northstandchat.com. I will ensure the money gets to the NSK chaps to enable them to buy as much as possible. Quite when/where it will be used, I can not say right now, but all efforts will be made to try and make a striking impact.

If you can't use Paypal, but would like to make a bank transfer instead then please PM me for details.

I'll not spend all the money on cider and craft beer. Promise.

:bowdown:

Not always sure you get as much recognition as you are due for NSC's various charitable donations, every year. Great generosity as always.

This is indeed true. Bozza very generously topped up my REMF marathon sponsorship last year and great to see another big donation to REMF. Lovely touch to donate on behalf of Nigel's family too.

Is it still the same account ending 7335

Just transferred some cash in to that account with my surname as a reference.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't give a total as I'm out and about but it's fair to say that the collection is going well, including a single ridiculously generous donation of £500.

I'll update everyone later today.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Done. A box of streamers arrived at mine this morning anyway, plus the consignment of inflatable seagulls yesterday...still deciding which game to use them for :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I can't give a total as I'm out and about but it's fair to say that the collection is going well, including a single ridiculously generous donation of £500.

Could be epic :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Meanwhile, everybody who intended to donate £5 frantically checks their joint account bank details...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here