Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yay, rain.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Having a cheeky Craft Beer in the Hotel Radisson Blu Riga (long weekend to celebrate Mrs Jakartas final radiotherapy session) while she has a pre-Dinner snooze having walked and sailed all around the place today. Beautiful place and many thanks to a fellow NSCer (sorry forgotten your name) with his advice. Have done quite a lot of them in the past 2 days.

Anyway log in at the Internet Terminal and I see England are having a back to the 1980 slash 1990s day so think I will sup up and go for a shower in the spirit of the game...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back downstairs & logged in again. Stokes & Morgan dragging this one back - even better it will be officially a game at the end of this over for Vera Duckworth purposes and England are ahead!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Come on am I calling this game all on my own? 143-3 so past half way there in the 22nd over. Oh dear you Aussies...

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I could do Australia a favour and say how well Morgan and stokes are playing but I don't want to jinx it

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Two out of three of Englands biggest six hitters in at the moment and the good news for Australia is that the third is padded up and ready to go.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Stokes gets there with a four to make his best ODI score yet 102 NO England 240-4 after 40 overs

Would be nice to see him lead England over the line...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shame about the rain, it would have been nice to beat them without DL.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Great, gives me bragging rights in the local................................before they kill us in the Ashes series over here in 6 months.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Great, gives me bragging rights in the local................................before they kill us in the Ashes series over here in 6 months.

Enjoy the bragging but man up about the Ashes. Should be a good series and they are there for the taking. Cook is on fire and the ODI Test players are having great fun. I wouldn't take Anderson and hope Cook gets a settled partner in Hameed before the Ashes. Is theWACA taking a Test as the whatever it is stadium hasn't been finished?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Enjoy the bragging but man up about the Ashes. Should be a good series and they are there for the taking. Cook is on fire and the ODI Test players are having great fun. I wouldn't take Anderson and hope Cook gets a settled partner in Hameed before the Ashes. Is theWACA taking a Test as the whatever it is stadium hasn't been finished?

The new stadium won't be ready and the test will be at the WACA for one last time, been to plenty of Ashes games at the WACA and we have been on the receiving end in all of them.
May only go for one or two days this time around.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The new stadium won't be ready and the test will be at the WACA for one last time, been to plenty of Ashes games at the WACA and we have been on the receiving end in all of them.
May only go for one or two days this time around.

Mark Wood will enjoy it. Cook and Stokes both have battling centuries there. Game on. Two victories at the WACA 1978 and 2017. Shame I'll be trekking in the Annapurnas. I'd go to as many days as you can the win is on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here