Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Looking at those games, we may have a chance of staying on the Saturday 3.00 (or is that just wishful thinking)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE

I think you are correct - sky will pick 2 games the following weekend and perhaps maybe Wolves v Huddersfield in the midweek so they may choose only to pick one game as there is FA Cup semi finals for other TV companies being shown. They will almost definitely show the Bristol City home game and I would not be surprised if that was to Bank Holiday Monday like they did with Derby game last season. this could mean the Norwich game could stay at Saturday 3pm

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Norwich away could be our promotion match. Sky better not piss around with the date.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Yeah this is confusing

Club say it's on sky but sky do not list it.

Is it on sky or not?

Emailed Sky re QPR game - just got a couples of responses response

Hi

An update - this game will be on Sky Sports 2 from 19:30 on the 7th.

Many thanks

Joanne

-

Hello

Thank you for your email.

Yes, we will be broadcasting this game, however the channel and start time is not yet confirmed which is why it doesn't appear on site.

This is due to come out to me this afternoon or tomorrow morning, so I will update the site as soon as I can.

Regards

Joanne
skysports.com

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
SKY have until Friday (17th) to decide the games for the 22nd April. Other "big" games that weekend are:

Hudds v Fulham
Newcastle v Preston
Sheff Wed v Derby
Aston Villa v Birmingham (already moved to 12:00 Sunday)

Looking at the premier league tv games there are probably two slots available:

Friday night (21st) @ 19:45
Saturday eve (22nd) @ 17:30

Not sure I fancy Norwich away on a Friday night, however, seeing as it's my wife's birthday weekend, it would allow me to lavish her with attention over the rest of the weekend!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Emailed Sky re QPR game - just got a couples of responses response

Hi

An update - this game will be on Sky Sports 2 from 19:30 on the 7th.

Many thanks

Joanne

-

Hello

Thank you for your email.

Yes, we will be broadcasting this game, however the channel and start time is not yet confirmed which is why it doesn't appear on site.

This is due to come out to me this afternoon or tomorrow morning, so I will update the site as soon as I can.

Regards

Joanne
skysports.com

Thanks for this confirmation.

As previously pointed out, for those without Sky, a very carefully timed NOW TV week pass, will just take in 07.04.17 19.45pm QPR v Albion AND 14.04.17 17.30pm Wolves v Albion :thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It could be a possibility that this game won't be on SKY, with Leicester winning last night their match with Everton on SKY on Sunday 9th could be moved if Leicester play in the CL on the Tuesday. With it being Grand National Saturday the only SLOT would be the Friday night that we are down to play QPR in, so could be a switch to a Sunday afternoon or even removed from TV completely and back to Saturday ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here