Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ant and Dec

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone bump into the cheery little fellas?

Must confess I like them and would have gladly taken the selfie opportunity had it arisen.

That said half time would have been a more cheery one than full time.

With Barber and Bloom there with them I bet they all felt very comfortable looking each other in the eye. :)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have more interesting things to do at the match than seek out selfies with annoying geordie reality TV presenters.

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
They were in 1901 I think.
A few pictures on their twitter page
@antanddec

C5yZU_YWQAU24VD.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I can't decide if losing to a great club followed by a couple of diminutive jesters and a vast-travelling, amiable mass of loyalists makes things better or worse.

I think it probably is better than losing to someone like Reading. Zero bantzzz on the train home with Toon fans - they were just sound.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Around my parents the other day, I had to sit and endure some of their Saturday night program. The amount of times it mentioned how many televison awards they had won was very odd. Bunch of smug wankers.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
it was embarrassing in the 1901/
Directors' box area last night watching grown men pushing and shoving desperate for a selfie with the gnome like professional Geordies. Grown men.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Directors' box area last night watching grown men pushing and shoving desperate for a selfie with the gnome like professional Geordies. Grown men.

Get used to it if/when we get promoted and pretty much every club has a high celebrity following.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I can't decide if losing to a great club followed by a couple of diminutive jesters and a vast-travelling, amiable mass of loyalists makes things better or worse.

I think it probably is better than losing to someone like Reading. Zero bantzzz on the train home with Toon fans - they were just sound.

THIS 100%
Of course we will now get a mention on Channel 5 Football in that Hipgrave will say "I was at Brighton to see Newcastle win"

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

Herr Tubthumper looked like he was in danger of becoming one of those men for a moment, but then thought better of it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
They were in the away end looking very peed off at 1 - 0.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Poor old Dan Hipgrave. Just watched Brighton lose and then his Geordie wife rubs his face in it by making him take a picture of her celebrating with Ant and Dec. And he's not even allowed to be in the photo.

I'm sure she gave him a celebratory blowie later on to help him recover

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do you have to be bald / balding to get into the 1901?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here