Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One thing about NSC

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thanks all. Really appreciated. I've submitted my copy now. Will post again when the magazine is out.

Did anybody mention our ongoing critical left-back situation and BG's expertise thereon

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Its a family - with your wise old Grandad, reliable Nan with her bizarre facts, the bonkers crazy uncle, annoying sister and good old reliable mum to pick you up when you are down.
I just love the diversity.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this thread. Really appreciated.
I wrote up my piece about NSC for the April edition, and it should already be in the hands of subscribers. And i've had reports that its now on sale in newsagents now as well.
Tough to reflect a thriving community thats (i think) nearly 20 years old properly in only 856 words but hopefully you'll recognise the place.

WSC.png

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Big shout out for the Infinite Jukebox and the fairly recent, but generally marvellous "Bell Cheeses At Work" thread. My heart fills with joy when the latter thread appears once again on the front page, but then I don't get out very much :)

Bell Cheeses At Work is superb. :lolol::thumbsup:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
For an area that voted remain just how many leave voters are Brighton fans I find really odd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here