Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Err why is Nathan Jones my love child???
Have you been on the sauce again!
So I take it you went to the match, funny how you have been far more interested in going since our arrival in the premier!!
I bet you will be the first in the queue for the Man U, tickets.:thumbsup:

You love him mate so he is your lovechild. You have never been a fan of Chris Hughton and if we did get relegated I reckon you would be one of the first to shout Nathan Jones as a replacement! Am I right or am I right? Don't quite see the dig about me going more since the Premier league when this season I will probably attend the least amount of games for 30 years. No I won't be in the queue for United tickets although I think both the cup and league games are win able but if I had to chose one to win it would be the league game for three more points for safety.
You going to try and go to any games?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
What about the Aussie fella at Crawley

Surely only a matter of time before he gets the Leeds job

D

Deleted member 2719

You love him mate so he is your lovechild. You have never been a fan of Chris Hughton and if we did get relegated I reckon you would be one of the first to shout Nathan Jones as a replacement! Am I right or am I right? Don't quite see the dig about me going more since the Premier league when this season I will probably attend the least amount of games for 30 years. No I won't be in the queue for United tickets although I think both the cup and league games are win able but if I had to chose one to win it would be the league game for three more points for safety.
You going to try and go to any games?

I would have thought you had realised I prefer Jones attack mentality against the defend at all cost of Hughtons, however with the personnel we have now he should be able to let go and have a go a bit more especially at home.
As for the least you been in 30 years matey I would have to see proof of that one!
Not sure why you asked me the last question as you know I have morals and will stick by them, I am nothing but consistent.
Hope you met up with R. Slicker for a beer.:drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Slip OF the finger no doubt.

The original typo was carlessness. 'Off' was deliberate (as was carlessness). I'm feeling awkward having to explain this. :wozza:

:lolol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What about the Aussie fella at Crawley

Surely only a matter of time before he gets the Leeds job

I'm sure there's a three month contract waiting for him there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will wait to see what NJ does next season in the First Division.
HK at Crawley is doing great, apart from Luton dismantling them a couple of weeks ago they are going like a train.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Will wait to see what NJ does next season in the First Division.
HK at Crawley is doing great, apart from Luton dismantling them a couple of weeks ago they are going like a train.

Agree that Crawley are going pretty well at the moment, but they are no Luton that's for sure.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
There are one or two idiots on here who carry a deep grudge against him because he did not wave or he fell over. Something very minor.
The next thing will be, someone will write ,yes and I am one of those idiots. Life is too short for these silly childish grudges.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Top bloke.
That game at Fulham remains one of my favourite memories.
As much apart of us staying up as all the work done by Chris.

I'm sure he will be back with us in some capacity in the future.
It will be a little while yet though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here