Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Tin Pot NSC

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think the lack of a nearby river/pond/lake might be a drawback here. But anyway,
it is a disgrace that not more is laid on for NSC folk pre- and post-match. Shows
just what a bunch of selfish, self-centered, utterly reprehensible scoundrels we all are.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think the lack of a nearby river/pond/lake might be a drawback here. But anyway,
it is a disgrace that not more is laid on for NSC folk pre- and post-match. Shows
just what a bunch of selfish, self-centered, utterly reprehensible scoundrels we all are.

It would look great on Falmer Pond :falmer:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

Brighton is by the sea FYI

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Palace also tried this a couple of times but it didn't go very well.....
100fca28d96e3fd5d17001a9dc6f9918.jpg
1d70b49c1069c492e32f1b264a91fd90.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please don't say [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] OUT otherwise you may end up with a job you don't really want :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
maffew stick to something you know about -----------------------like..........................................................doh :moo:
OK Simples you've been too quiet, was worried about you
So whats cooler a steam engine or a boat in your opinion (both are quite cool I reckon cos I could push you in front of one or chuck you over the edge of the other, brilliant pre match entertainment which would draw more fans than Palace in the FA cup)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here