Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts girls face axe

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Are the Chippendales banned yet ? If not why not ?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
First they came for Gullys Girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a fan of Gullys Girls.

Then they came for the Dart girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Darts fan.

Then they came for the ring girls, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a boxing fan.

Then they came for anyone mildly attractive—and there was no one left to speak for them but uggos.

You forgot the F1 dollies. Perhaps if we keep quiet, we can keep them.

Honestly, though, what is the point of them? It’s just embarrassing when we have women as serious commentators and competitors in our top sports to have “decorative” girls just standing around. At least mix it up and have a few hunks, too!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I take it 'You lot' means those posters who may deem to have a different opinion to your own? Takes all sorts, and there's ALL shades of opinion on here.

There is. Including mine. Get over it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are the Chippendales banned yet ? If not why not ?

The darts girls aren't banned. Nobody has been banned. A decision was made that they are outdated and they won't be used anymore. The girls are at liberty to ply their trade anywhere else because they are not banned.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I really don't think you have GOT IT. Did I say they were sexual predators? I think I called them twonks. Sexual predators are dangerous. You lot? You're just laughable old dinosaurs who get outraged when things don't go the way you think they should.

I mean, if you're too frightened to admit what you said a few posts further up the board on an internet website then all is lost for you mate. At this point you need to stop insinuating and beating around the bush and call everyone who disagrees with you a rapist.

I am also impressed that I've managed to get lumped in with the LOT on here that are old dinosaurs, I'm probably younger than you, I just don't like bigots like you. Bigotry should never ever be accepted and so it's only fair for people to call you out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The darts girls aren't banned. Nobody has been banned. A decision was made that they are outdated and they won't be used anymore. The girls are at liberty to ply their trade anywhere else because they are not banned.

Well they have been banned to all intents and purposes. I don't really give a toss I just wonder how this sits with Men being leered at as sexual objects by hordes of screaming women ? Surely you condemn that as well ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I mean, if you're too frightened to admit what you said a few posts further up the board on an internet website then all is lost for you mate. At this point you need to stop insinuating and beating around the bush and call everyone who disagrees with you a rapist.

I am also impressed that I've managed to get lumped in with the LOT on here that are old dinosaurs, I'm probably younger than you, I just don't like bigots like you. Bigotry should never ever be accepted and so it's only fair for people to call you out.

Too young to understand the difference between calling someone a twonk and calling them a rapist? Make up your mind have I said it or insinuated it? I'd like to know please. Don't assume to tell me what I mean to say. Especially when you barely seem to know what you are saying. If you take offence at anything you read on here try and take offence at what they have actually said, not what you wrongly assume they have said.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A very clever publicity stunt by Barry Hearn this with The Premier League starting on Thursday.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well they have been banned to all intents and purposes. I don't really give a toss I just wonder how this sits with Men being leered at as sexual objects by hordes of screaming women ? Surely you condemn that as well ?

Where have I condemned darts girls? I find it odd that men would get so upset they are no longer going to be on stage but the girls? No condemnation from me I'm afraid. They haven't been banned.
Men or women stripping or walking on a darts stage in bikinis? Whatever they choose to do? Go for it. But I'm not going to bust a blood vessel if the decide not to do it anymore.
Nothing has been banned.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No one forces these girls to work at the darts. Snowflakes getting offended on behalf of others again.

Just watch the darts. Stop being such a snowflake about some men not being able to letch at girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

You’ll have to point me towards the flagrant and systematic use of men to sell sports to a predominantly female audience please. Come on US, you know as well as I that darts, boxing, cycling etc have basically used young women for a reason on their podiums. There just isn’t the same use of men in tight speedos. Can’t we please all accept that it’s outdated and it’s disrespectful?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
That renowned 'Snowflake' Barry Hearn has made a commercial decision about the use of Darts girls. If you have a problem with his commercial instincts then take it up with him instead of coming up with ill thought out comparisons to the Chippendales.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
these woman choose to do it, they are not forced, people need to get a grip

And viewers are forced to watch it. And it changes how people think. It goes in.

One man got say that it is the producers that choose to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here