Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nush and Cameron

barker's_babe

Jul 14, 2003
Rotherham
Hiya!!

I thought steph would be 1 of the ppl up 4 eviction this week bt i was wrong!!!! I don't care who goes!!! But i think that Ray will win & Scott will come second!!!!!!

Luv

katie

:clap2: :clap: Ray 2 Win!!! :clap: :clap2:

:wave: There's Only 1 Richie Barker!!!!!:wave:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Cam should go, he has the charisma of an empty cardboard box.

Unfortunately, the polls have Nush ahead in who the people want evicted. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Quite happy with this weeks nominations. They're the two I would have nominated were it my choice. Can't stand either of them.

"I like you Scott. Actually I don't. But I'm going to flirt with you anyway, to make you think you've still got a chance." Naive little girl? No - scheming little bitch more like it. Keep the public thinking there's a chance she'll get it on, and they'll keep her in.

And Cameron deserves nothing more. Let's hope the Tickle exposes him properly. The problem is, Cameron will probably win. Ray & Scott split the girl vote, and Cameron slips through to take first prize. No need.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nush will go which is a shame coz it means that Scottish twat Cameron will probably win now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So Nush's Phoebe out of Friends act didn't go the distance. Shows the feebleness of BB4 really, cos the blonde's gone, mousey Steph & psycho Ray and Mr. Personality-Bypass Scouser Scott are still in there. Me bets on Cameron are suddenly coming good. but, ah feckit, give the seventy grand to Tickle! :clap2:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Personally I would have liked to see Steph up against Cameron with Steph going. I agree Nush’s antics with Scott probably did have a major effect on her eviction. Would rather have seen Cameron go from the two options available because I think Nush leaving may have a bad effect on Ray and Scott for the last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here