Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waiting List

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Correct, thanks. Lost on anyone that didn't watch the fast show.

I still haven't worked out how to post a YouTube video, the scetch would have been better than posting that photo.

When you quote someone, use the url of the video but just before you do, click on the penultimate symbol on the right, above, which says video when you hover over it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As has been refuted EVERY time this claim has been made, the is simply no ROOM in the stadium for thousands of JCL Premier League bandwagon hoppers.

The overwhelming majority of those attending next season (regardless of division) will be the people that are attending now, and attended last year.

Are you for real? I wasn't being serious FFS.
Do you honestly believe that I think 20,000+ current Albion season ticket holders are going to stop coming next season? :shrug:

I meet a fair few people through work, and I know people with season tickets at the moment that the Albion isn't their first team.
With this large waiting list I'm sure a few more fans of PL teams will be BHA season ticket holders next season if we get promoted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are you for real? I wasn't being serious FFS.
Do you honestly believe that I think 20,000+ current Albion season ticket holders are going to stop coming next season? :shrug:

I meet a fair few people through work, and I know people with season tickets at the moment that the Albion isn't their first team.
With this large waiting list I'm sure a few more fans of PL teams will be BHA season ticket holders next season if we get promoted.
Just stand in the concourse watching any Lunchtime PL game and see how many jump and cheer loudly when Chelsea, Arsenal or others score...........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think you need to check your dates as in the early seventies we were doing very well under Pat Saward and in fact having a promotion to the then old second division in 1971/1972 season

I know I was there. Didn't take many away though.

It's this constant digging by those who think that because they did a 160 mile round trip every two weeks it somehow makes them uber fans now and the rest JCL's.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can add to that being a season ticket holder at the Preistfield, when the couple of thousand fans who traveled to home games were considered by the club as true fans. How things have changed, I am now a customer who can easily and gladly be replaced by a JCL with plenty of money. I wonder how many of those Gillingham traveling fans are left today?

Sorry, are you saying they should leave seats free in case anyone who went to Gillingham decides they want to come back? Do you want a season ticket and not able to get one? Or are you just looking for an opportunity to moan? Long term supporters were given first chance to buy season tickets at the Amex. That was the club's way of rewarding loyalty. What else do you expect them to do?

For context, I wasn't a season ticket holder at Gillingham but went to games when we were there and have had a season ticket since we moved to Withdean.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
This is the first season since Gillingham we didn't renew our Season tickets and we are now on the waiting list
If we had renewed this season we would have only seen a handful of games at home because travelling from West Country and Sky TV have truly mucked it up but prepared to wait and hopefully get one for next year and basically bite the bullet with travelling and loss of wages ( I'm self employed)for at least a season

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's around 23k with the half-season tickets included. So around 400-500 getting in from the waiting list.

Remarkable numbers. Would think a large no. of the 2% renewing are very unable to (no longer with us). Presumably a lot on the wait-list will be disappointed.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have never had over demand at Amex until now. I can only pressume therefore large percentage of those on waiting list are there for possibility of premiership that will dissapear if not promoted

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have never had over demand at Amex until now. I can only pressume therefore large percentage of those on waiting list are there for possibility of premiership that will dissapear if not promoted

And others simply loving winning, attacking football, with a great squad assembled with TB's money.

A far cry from the often boring passing around the back by Poyet (the Amex era version) and Garcia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here