Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekend Games 11-12/03/17

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Are Huddersfield really going to win 1-0 again fs, it's like Burnley all over again.:angry:

In before some wise fellow informs me winning by a single goal still nets 3pts.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Norwich 2-1 down vs Blackburn, wonder if that prick Pritchard still thinks it was worthwhile to do that u-turn on the M25

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can't see Brentford getting a goal back now. Huddersfield seem very adept at defending a lead.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Norwich 1 Blackburn 2

I think this is best for us?

2-2 now

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hull get a second and lovely to see Norwich fighting to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich 2-1 down vs Blackburn, wonder if that prick Pritchard still thinks it was worthwhile to do that u-turn on the M25

Subbed off after the early sending off.

Clearly not deemed to be the man needed when your back it to the wall. :lol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I really wishing Huddersfield would stop taking the sheen of my weekend. I'd be thrilled for them and their status as surprise package of the season if we weren't caught up in it all. I feel a lot more relaxed in the wake of last night's performance but still.

Newcastle though :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's interesting that Leeds have made all 3 subs, and Bartley is still on, so there's a chance of a late yellow to give him a ban

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I doubt anyone has left St James' Park yet. :whistle:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fulham have launched a free-scoring 16 year old in the Championship (goal-scoring, but apparently supposed to be a left back according to Wiki!) - isn't it about time we did something radical like sticking young Connolly on the bench. Or will we have to wait until he's 23 and had about five loan spells in Leagues 1 and 2?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Fulham have launched a free-scoring 16 year old in the Championship (goal-scoring, but apparently supposed to be a left back according to Wiki!) - isn't it about time we did something radical like sticking young Connolly on the bench. Or will we have to wait until he's 23 and had about five loan spells in Leagues 1 and 2?

Brighton's a young strikers graveyard. Would love one to come through, he looks a good prospect

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here