Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brighton are missing Dunk, March, Bong, Rosenior, Kayal, Stephens in the starting XI for this game.

I can't see how we will win this with six first teamers missing. I don't think we should have loaned out Lualua until the injury position was resolved.

LR and BK have been out for lengthy injuries and SM hasn't exactly been an ever present and we seem to have done QUITE well previously :moo:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I know it's only 1-0 and early but our defence sounds all over the place. Think this one's probably a write off unless Skalak plays a blinder.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope this turns out like Blues and Fulham.Come on Albion.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Brighton are missing Dunk, March, Bong, Rosenior, Kayal, Stephens in the starting XI for this game.

I can't see how we will win this with six first teamers missing. I don't think we should have loaned out Lualua until the injury position was resolved.
What 'injury position'? Left back, maybe, but I have confidence in Sam A, and KLL wouldn't play there anyway.
In fact, looking at today's line up, and the subs bench, just who would KLL replace?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Having a dabble Albion draw/win 1/1

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Norwich down to ten men.

Warren PROPER has it in for Goldson, slagged him off whole game against mk dons. Now blaming him for their goal.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I know it's only 1-0 and early but our defence sounds all over the place. Think this one's probably a right off unless Skalak plays a blinder.

20 mins in and it's a "right" off? Wouldn't count on it with this team

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Run for the hills, run for the hills...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here