Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Weekly Bet

The running total is now at £304.00

Home wins for Watford and The Albion on the 26th and 27th are slim odds again at 2.68-1.

The stake is increased another 50% so I'll be betting £22.50 with the prospect of adding £60 to the running total.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
True, I'll take what's on offer though. Kinda committed to this process for the season now
Hmmm, I can't help thinking the pot will never be as big as it was this morning.

With the cancelled game, it was all on Arsenal and my £10 bet made me a whopping £3.50 profit!

So running profit it up to £285.00. Will skip the game tomorrow as Palace not playing at a similar time, so next one will be when we play PNE

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Such a lovely thread, this. Deserves a :bounce:

Sadly I can't see any sort of return on Tuesday but it would of course be LOVELY if I was proved wrong.

Duly wrong [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] despite [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] best efforts to thwart the Palace implosion with a careless comment!

Great result for so many reasons and a great return.
[MENTION=17768]Petee[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up again. I would have missed this double had you not pointed out Palace were playing tonight.

So, the profit on this one is £167 taking the running profit to £452.00.

A break this weekend for the FA Cup and £22.50 will be placed on the double the following weekend

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
You're welcome

Always funny when them from up the road lose at home to one of the worst teams currently.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Duly wrong [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] despite [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] best efforts to thwart the Palace implosion with a careless comment!

Great result for so many reasons and a great return.
[MENTION=17768]Petee[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up again. I would have missed this double had you not pointed out Palace were playing tonight.

So, the profit on this one is £167 taking the running profit to £452.00.

A break this weekend for the FA Cup and £22.50 will be placed on the double the following weekend

Hey - I backed Swansea at 10-1 when it was 1-1 to ensure the right result happened!

Shame we could not bring home the 3 points, especially as Palace were properly smashed.

The £22.50 loss brings the running total down to £430.00.

£10 this week on us to beat Wednesday and Everton do what is surely just a formality on Palce.

Odds are 7/2 for the double

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here