Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald Trump

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
I doubt he knows or cares. Much of what he says and does is not core value for the GOP. A good number of Republicans want him out and are appalled by the long term ramifications of his bid. That said I don't see them withdrawing his nomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm not sure how electing this monster-mouthed pumpkin will help the blue collar workers, who seem to be supporting Trump enthusiastically. Sure, he managed to bail his company out and turn it from an ailing entity into a stable and superbly run one, but is that all he really has? Plus, he rarely mentions about the economy and bangs on and on about Mexicans, Muslims and so on. I'm flabbergasted as to why several Dem states are suddenly trending R despite his apparent lack of knowledge in certain policies, particularly Iowa and Wisconsin

Trumpkin?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
One American I talked to theorizes that voters will start to abandon the Republican and Democratic party in droves as each election happens and Americans become more and more dissatisfied with their mainstream politicians. Then two other parties will form that will center on conservative thought (evangelical christians, anti-immigrationists, anti-world policeman, etc and the populist thought (the others).

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
One American I talked to theorizes that voters will start to abandon the Republican and Democratic party in droves as each election happens and Americans become more and more dissatisfied with their mainstream politicians. Then two other parties will form that will center on conservative thought (evangelical christians, anti-immigrationists, anti-world policeman, anti-abortion etc and the populist thought (the others, pro choice, pro-immigration, world leader, etc.).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here