Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who will be the.......

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Got a feeling CH and his recruitment team could take a risk on the other striker. Someone young (mid 20s perhaps) and most likely from abroad with pace and a point to prove would be my ideal player

Second striker. Pace, skill and an eye for goal. 24 or under. But who?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
So pleased to log on and see that most people took the proverbial out of the OP. Not sure I have seen a more numpty posting but could be wrong,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have you posted your ST back to Village Way yet?
It's tied to a brick ready to be luzzed in through the square window.

I'm holding off on delivery just in case a proper striker arrives, to save the club from itself and it's fans.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We may well sign someone else but I don't believe it will be a marquee signing. We were top scorers last season with Hemed top scoring with 17 and the next highest being Stephens and Zamora on 7. I'm sure Murray will contribute far more than that in terms of goals. Also take into account that we'll have Knockhaert for the whole season rather than just half.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'd like us to take a punt on Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon
From what I, and friends, have seen he could be the answer. Very pacy, good goal scoring record (albeit in league 2), could be the next Jamie Vardy. If we could get him for a couple of million I think he would fit in well

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'd like us to take a punt on Lyle Taylor from AFC Wimbledon
From what I, and friends, have seen he could be the answer. Very pacy, good goal scoring record (albeit in league 2), could be the next Jamie Vardy. If we could get him for a couple of million I think he would fit in well

Couple of million?!? He was out of contract until recently, wouldn't cost anymore than £250,000.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
5th choice?? Gregory would be a starter alongside Hemed/Murray.
If true we are competing with Rotherham for Gregory then.

I'd have hoped we were aiming higher.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Got a feeling CH and his recruitment team could take a risk on the other striker. Someone young (mid 20s perhaps) and most likely from abroad with pace and a point to prove would be my ideal player

Not sure it's what I would choose to do, but I've a feeling you are right. We know from past experience that Sir Tony doesn't spend more pennies than absolutely necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here