Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:lolol:Perhaps I am trying for the NSC record of morons putting me on ignore.Do you seriously think I give a flying flan what you moaners think,or anyone else for that matter.It gets so boring when you moaners agree with each other about the end of the World being nigh,you need stirring up a bit.Just like the West Stand :thumbsup:

I have no idea what you're trying to do. I can tell you what you are doing though - making yourself look like a simpleton.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
*pops in to thread*

Two Braincells is embarrassing himself by posting complete nonsense and being made to look like the bumbling, uneducated clown that he is. So no change there.

*leaves thread alone for another month or two*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Slight difference between America and the USA.Argentina and Canada are in America,as indeed is the USA..

Argentina is in 'SOUTH America'.
Canada is in 'NORTH America'.
Both are in 'THE Americas'.

Neither are in 'America' in anybody's common parlance, as well you know - you straw-clutching dinlow.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Are you pissed. You’re getting absolutely battered on here mate, I’d throw in the towel if I were you.

I know.I just wish I had set up multiple identities like the stranger people on here so I could have some backup :D

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps you should have a look at a World Atlas,I'm sure they do a junior version.Slight difference between America and the USA.Argentina and Canada are in America,as indeed is the USA.I really don't need a lecture from you on European food production,but if you must,start with foie gras and veal crates.

Perhaps you should have chosen an example of one of the ethical farming companies and not a supplier to ****ing MacDonalds. You utter Ronald. And learn your modern use Geography before even attempting to sound remoteky informed.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have no idea what you're trying to do. I can tell you what you are doing though - making yourself look like a simpleton.

You're much funnier on the Labour conference thread-Philippines exporting nurses wholesale :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You're much funnier on the Labour conference thread-Philippines exporting nurses wholesale :lolol:

Hilarious I'm sure. That's why there is an entire wikipedia page devoted to it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_in_the_Philippines

Note this passage:

"The Philippines is the leader in exporting nurses to meet the demands of the United States and other developed nations. It has been argued, however, that the Philippines' persistent production of nurses for the global market is a state strategy to develop an export industry for economic development. Things such as immigration services and nursing licensing authorities encourage the production of nurses for export."

More reading:

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/philippines/articles/why-are-there-so-many-filipino-nurses/
https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/15998/human-capital-the-philippines-labor-export-model

or this one, from that little known publication, The Economist:

https://www.economist.com/banyan/2010/02/09/people-the-philippines-best-export

Not for the first time in the past half hour you're showing yourself up as an ignorant moron on subjects you know nothing about. I'm looking forward to you treating yourself to another giggle at another of your own dreadfully thought-through posts.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only need Watford 0 for a top trumps set now.How's the air in Berlin,getting clearer yet?

Not for the first time I have no idea what you’re on about. What I do know is that it’s cringing seeing a thick uneducated person trying to be funny. Not just with me, but with others. I know you will respond to this, as you can’t help yourself today, all I ask is that you pause for a few seconds and a think a tiny bit before you post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here