Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He didn't have his billions in 1997. There'd have been no BHA for him to put his money into.

They do appear to be selective with facts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oooh...I'll bet you a dollar to a donut he most certainly will.

I wouldn't be so sure.
It would seem if you ask 'them' a simple and direct question about this, they can't get off this thread fast enough.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They do appear to be selective with facts.

Indeed they are. Its a CPFC2010 trait.

If you believed even half the claptrap they come out with then all Blooms riches are a myth and rapidly running out, we don't have any assets, the stadium / training ground is a millstone round our necks, we're drowning in debt, and any minute now he's going to walk away from the club. BHA will then crash into administration, then finally into liquidation, and the Amex will then be sold off and converted into a gigantic new venue for monster trucks.

Well, they can dream I suppose. Comical how they try to compare BHA with their own grubby little standards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wouldn't be so sure.
It would seem if you ask 'them' a simple and direct question about this, they can't get off this thread fast enough.

True. Debating with a CPFC2010 fan is like trying to nail jelly to a wall. But then you know it just means the drivel is spouted elsewhere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Astounding how not a single one of the many Palace trolls that come on here is able to hold their hand up and say “yeah this is a tad embarrassing”

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Indeed they are. Its a CPFC2010 trait.

If you believed even half the claptrap they come out with then all Blooms riches are a myth and rapidly running out, we don't have any assets, the stadium / training ground is a millstone round our necks, we're drowning in debt, and any minute now he's going to walk away from the club. BHA will then crash into administration, then finally into liquidation, and the Amex will then be sold off and converted into a gigantic new venue for monster trucks.

Well, they can dream I suppose. Comical how they try to compare BHA with their own grubby little standards.

So Brighton reaching the promise land has nothing to do with Blooms billions ?
Well blow me .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well blow me .

There's a queue:-

How do you explain this situation?
Do you think it's serious?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The side stepping of the points being made on the post he quoted is pretty bloody impressive though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well blow me .

Better than continual panic sackings and administration, eventually your luck will run out with all the ducking and diving. Like high geared spivs drunk on notoriety and egos way bigger than their cash flow forecasts can cope with.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The side stepping of the points being made on the post he quoted is pretty bloody impressive though.

Out of interest, how do you expect him to explain this situation or address these points? Is he the offical NigeIs accountant or something? This really is a crock of shit isn't it, unless one of the NSC accountancy experts says otherwise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Out of interest, how do you expect him to explain this situation or address these points? Is he the offical NigeIs accountant or something? This really is a crock of shit isn't it, unless one of the NSC accountancy experts says otherwise.

Even if he can't answer, I certainly wouldn't be able too, I'd know where to go in order to find some answers.
Alternatively I wouldn't open up with:-

"I'm sure Kieran could explain that this is not actually anything that serious".
"Oh dear the drama. Don't fret it's all a storm in a tea cup and will get sorted soon"
"that it not really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things".

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably not impending admin (for now) but the PL looking into certain numbers....hence reference to the 'accounts being with the FA' ?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This thread is full of speculation about PALACE and their financial situation. Noone knows which way this will pan out, but Palace here tell us all is well and it's reasonable to ask why they are saying that.

The diversionary tactic of asking questions about Brighton's finances are completely off topic as they are only asked for deflective purposes.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well blow me .

The old distraction technique. This is a thread about the pisspoor administration of your club. Stop the Gavin Williamson tactics and get back to the matter of why CP are unable to post accounts on time

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think it’s more the fact that it’s Blooms billions that have got you within 4 points of us.

Well blow me .

Tony Bloom has, indeed, invested hundreds of millions (not billions) into the club. He has helped the club build a fantastic new stadium and an incredible, state of the art Category One academy (I realise that a Palace fan won't know much about Category One academies, but google is your friend). We are very fortunate to have as our owner and chairman a dyed-in-the-wool true fan who, from the outset, was determined to give the club a sustainable long-term future by making significant investments in the club's infrastructure.

Just out of interest, what have the gimps who run Palace got to show for years (and hundreds of millions of pounds) of Premier League income?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Even if he can't answer, I certainly wouldn't be able too, I'd know where to go in order to find some answers.
Alternatively I wouldn't open up with:-

"I'm sure Kieran could explain that this is not actually anything that serious".
"Oh dear the drama. Don't fret it's all a storm in a tea cup and will get sorted soon"
"that it not really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things".

Really? Where would you go in order to find some answers?

Because I'd probably go to Kieran, come to think of it, a bit like he did. Where would you go then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here