Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley in the starting line up today if interested.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Was that not after he was expecting a move to Sunderland and play in the prem at Xmas but it was called off as Burke couldnt do another deal?
He was still under contract to Brighton, whether he was expecting a move or not he should have have done his fecking job that he was very well paid for.

I really hope your club gets relegated, especially when twa ts like you come on here gloating and pontificating the way you do defending a player who ripped us off the way Buckley did. No doubt a certain immoral Uraguyan had his part to play in Buckley effectively withdrawing his labour, after all, he did virtually the same thing.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
He was still under contract to Brighton, whether he was expecting a move or not he should have have done his fecking job that he was very well paid for.

I really hope your club gets relegated, especially when twa ts like you come on here gloating and pontificating the way you do defending a player who ripped us off the way Buckley did. No doubt a certain immoral Uraguyan had his part to play in Buckley effectively withdrawing his labour, after all, he did virtually the same thing.

Wow you really are bitter! He was quality for you at times, I was at the Amex for the first 2 seasons and he played very well pretty much the whole of the first one. He admitted himself that he had his head turned, and has had his share of injuries in recent times as well

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wow you really are bitter! He was quality for you at times, I was at the Amex for the first 2 seasons and he played very well pretty much the whole of the first one. He admitted himself that he had his head turned, and has had his share of injuries in recent times as well

Not bitter at all. I just dislike players who take the piss the way Buckley did. Then we have to put up with your bollox on the matter.

Even at 5000 a week that means he collected 160,000 whilst 'his head was turned'. If he had said that he wanted out, was willing to buy out the remainder of his contract and moved on then I would feel different about the situation. Instead, he did exactly what Bridcutt did and effectively stopped playing whilst collecting his money.

Pissed off with him but not bitter.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Gus (and the pundits) gushing off Buckley in the post-match analysis.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The Sunderland fans are amongst the worst around for getting on their own players backs so I'm sure he'll be getting slated once he has a couple of bad games.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here