Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Championship FIXTURES

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Great to see Leeds lose! Not really the great team the knuckle draggers would have you believe. Without Wood, they'd be no higher than mid-table. Goons.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Bristol City 6 points clear with 2 to play. They should have nothing to play for next Saturday

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Bristol City virtually safe. With Reading and Huddersfield losing Newcastle have two chances to get promoted before they have to go to a tough away game at Cardiff on Friday. Add in Hull & Swansea keeping the tiny chance of Palace getting relegated alive and that's not a bad weekend.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
To think four/five weeks ago Huddersfield were the team......they have got seven points from their last seven games..W2 D1 L4..

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Seems to me that beating us was the worst thing the champions of Europe could have done because they decided to believe their own hype that they were as good as up.

The knock on is that it now looks like the Massive/Fulham game will not be the shoot out for 6th as it has looked for quite a while.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That should be posted on the Dirty Leeds forum as they combust.

Have you ever tried getting on Waccoe? It goes into lock-down whenever they lose. For such a 'hard nosed, tough as nails bunch of Yarkshur folk' they are quite precious. Almost the perfect template for generation snowflakers.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wouldn't they be 6 points ahead of Blackburn with 2 games left and only plus 6 goal difference on them.

Goal difference of nine, not six, so would take a bit of turning over in two matches. Besides, Forest and QPR have got to play each other, which increases the chances of one of them finishing below Brizzle, and anyway Brizzle can finish the job by sending Birmingham down on he last day at Ashton Gate. It's in their hands, and IMHO they're virtually safe, just not quite mathematically.

Shan't feel in the slightest bit guilty if we beat them!

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have you ever tried getting on Waccoe? It goes into lock-down whenever they lose. For such a 'hard nosed, tough as nails bunch of Yarkshur folk' they are quite precious. Almost the perfect template for generation snowflakers.

Yes i have and just been banned for basically saying better luck next year. Worse forum and tossers running it.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Goal difference of nine, not six, so would take a bit of turning over in two matches. Besides, Forest and QPR have got to play each other, which increases the chances of one of them finishing below Brizzle, and anyway Brizzle can finish the job by sending Birmingham down on he last day at Ashton Gate. It's in their hands, and IMHO they're virtually safe, just not quite mathematically.

Shan't feel in the slightest bit guilty if we beat them!

As long as its mathematical, then they will be fighting for a point. If Blackburn were to win next Saturday, any manager worth his salt would be parking the bus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here