Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it then

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Still waiting for an aural delight from a larger lady.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
4 out of our 6 games are away including Villa and Norwich who are no mugs. It is looking good people but calm the **** down.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
My fears and paranoia about us not making it have been replaced by a despondent feeling that it will happen as a result of events that none of us will be attending. I.e the matches on the day immediately after our visit to Norwich.

I've been thinking the same recently. Shows how spoilt we are! I really want it to happen on the last home game (because I'll be there) but had someone told me in August that we'd get promoted but I wouldn't see it, not sure I'd give a flying....

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So much pressure on Huddersfield now.

The games in hand are must win. And even then they have to make up 7 points on us from 4 away and 2 home games.

Tall order..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We're up and no mistake.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I've been thinking the same recently. Shows how spoilt we are! I really want it to happen on the last home game (because I'll be there) but had someone told me in August that we'd get promoted but I wouldn't see it, not sure I'd give a flying....

I have said we would win the league since the home win against Huddersfield and I stick by that prediction and I wanted it to go to the last game of the season just to keep the adrenalin flowing but I have had a Epiphany and I now want to get Promoted at Norwich to say to the Norwich fans ''**** you''

And I want to win the League at Villa to be able to say to Col ''This is what you threw away Judas - Your 30 pieces of silver cant buy this''

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

And, at least, if it did happen that early, we would still be fighting for top place.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I don't see anyone below us getting more then 89 points. That means we would need at least 6 points from 6 games. I believe that of our last 6 games, we can pick up 9 points putting us on 92 and probably 2nd. I also think if we were in Huddersfield position, we would be thinking it's the playoffs.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Well the bookies seem convinced..

Screenshot_20170404-223812.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm Team UP!

If you can't enjoy these times then frankly you'll struggle to enjoy anything.

For the players and the management it has to be about the destination and nothing else. For us fans, it's just as much about the journey.
Climb aboard and enjoy the ride, 'cos next year is gonna be tough - no matter which way it goes.

:albion2:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well we're guaranteed a top 6 finish after tonight so that's good. We've shortened the road by another game so that's good as well. However, I've been a Brighton fan long enough not to get too carried away just yet, we're nearly there but not quite.

Yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here