Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackburn Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We fashioned a couple of decent chances in that half, so no need to fret just yet. More pace and urgency required. Skalak and Akpom not impressing at all.
At home you need pace and skill on both wings and with a snail on one wing I'd guess knocky will get marked out.....shame subs will come far later.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
After a good start, we've let Blackburn come into the game. Akpom is just not good enough and Skalak is too slow. Stephens is having a great game, really playing his heart out. I really hope that we get March on soon to get the crowd going if anything. It's all getting a bit tense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
It is absolutely mind boggling that Skalek is starting instead of March. Particaulrly with Baldock out. We are relying on Knockhart as the only player who can take anyone on. Don't wait till 70 minutes Hughton! Also bring on Hememd for Akpom. He isn't the reason we are second. Understand not starting with Hemed and Murray but just get him on asap. He has far more chance of scoring (he has actually scored goals and umm is BETTER!)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
£32 for that shower of shite football. Left 5 minutes before half tine and won't be back in a hurry.

We already miss you.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Cliche time - a big second half for the Albion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]848189236260032514[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here