Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends up the road...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not up to dunks level I'm sure .

We'll find out next year(regardless of if we get promoted).

Doesn't detract from the point that Sakho is shit though. And that he is supposedly seen by many as Liverpool's best defender. He's not. He is, as I previously mentioned, shit. Even by their comically low defensive standards. I suspect the only people claiming he's Liverpool's best defender are desperate Palace fans. Maybe he's better than what you've already got?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Doesn't detract from the point that Sakho is shit though. And that he is supposedly seen by many as Liverpool's best defender. He's not. He is, as I previously mentioned, shit. Even by their comically low defensive standards. I suspect the only people claiming he's Liverpool's best defender are desperate Palace fans. Maybe he's better than what you've already got?

Desperate Palace fans, plus Sakho's agent.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

The way we're playing he probably would be .

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

Someone on the BBS put up a link to a Liverpool forum, the vast majority said that Sakho is there best defender, no lie.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nope

Face it, we could sign Messi and you'd still be critical!

Excellent analogy to draw. Its EXACTLY the same isn't it?

Barcelona's best player of all time, or a lumbering, accident-prone defender with so much baggage that even a Liverpool team widely recognized to have huge defensive issues, wouldn't consider playing him.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Excellent analogy to draw. Its EXACTLY the same isn't it?

Barcelona's best player of all time, or a lumbering, accident-prone defender with so much baggage that even a Liverpool team widely recognized to have huge defensive issues, wouldn't consider playing him.

Where did I compare the 2? My comment wasn't a comparison at all.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I admire the makh's stance on our chances of staying up but it's a fruitless task I feel . The damage inflicted by Pardew is deep rooted and one , I feel , which we haven't the time to address " sigh " .
Agreed.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Sort of want our boy (LFC) to do well at palace so he can get back into Klopp's good books. However, wishing anything "Good" for cp makes me retch.

Is it true he had a big fall out with Herr Klopp ?
What's your honest view of Sakho ?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I admire the makh's stance on our chances of staying up but it's a fruitless task I feel . The damage inflicted by Pardew is deep rooted and one , I feel , which we haven't the time to address " sigh " .

Have faith, Dougie. He didn't get offered the England job just for being a big bumptious Bolton boy. The bloke can manage. It's down to the players now though.

I wonder where Pards will wash up though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here