Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rumours now that the "jungle" in Calais has been set alight in a revenge attack. So hope it's just social media getting it wrong. Now is a time for compassion not creating still more hatred

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Rumours now that the "jungle" in Calais has been set alight in a revenge attack. So hope it's just social media getting it wrong. Now is a time for compassion not creating still more hatred

Guardian contact says it's a hoax. Photo being circulated is from 2 November.

But Beeb source now reporting a fire.

Who knows...!

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A man named Paul at the Bataclan concert hall, which is just around the corner from Charlie Hebdo offices, told The Local about the moments the attackers went on the rampage.

"We just heard a load of noise behind us, we were in the hall at the time, and then I saw three guys come in who were shooting people, I heard them shout "this is for Syria, this is for Iraq" or something like that. They also shouted don't move, and shot anyone who moved, and whenever a mobile phone went off they shot them too. They went up onto the balcony and started shooting, and then we made a run for it. I saw people dying, a man next to me was hit by a bullet then hit the ground, there was blood everywhere."

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Yep (if true). Attack the people who have fled terrorism. Mental

Isis/Isil said they would flood Europe with people, Gadafy said it would be a Tsunami. Terrorists are here. No argument no denial. Do you think they bought a plane ticket or come across the med?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
One reveller inside the Bataclan said: "I was in the front row, these guys just started shooting at everyone, they were shouting at people to lie down and stay down, they shot anyone who tried to run, then also shot at people on the ground, it was carnage."

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The opinion I offered was that I didn't agree with the suggestion of nuclear war. I'm genuinely glad we agree on that. No high horses intended.
Perhaps something more than a high horse now required to eradicate (i.e. kill) this evil cancer. Unacceptable to some. Perhaps they'd prefer the idea of surrendering all reason to a perverted form of Islam, while agreeing that all opponents should be beheaded (not in the old way, with your head on the block with an axe descending for instant oblivion, but being held in a kneeling position while your head is pulled back while a saw=bladed knife saws through your throat, causing you to drown in your own blood while the saw hacks to and fro in your breathless painful death agony until it finally severs your spine.
I'm sorry - your self righteous liberalism has spotted a common ground for negotiation here? Wow!

It's a war. "Collateral damage" happens in war. Thousands died in the blitz on London, Coventry and lord knows where else. So we shouldn't have fought the Nazis?

It's grim, it's horrible, and the world shouldn't be like this. But they want to kill us; they have no compromise negotiating position. Therefore, we must kill them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Isis/Isil said they would flood Europe with people, Gadafy said it would be a Tsunami. Terrorists are here. No argument no denial. Do you think they bought a plane ticket or come across the med?

Well, the Charlie Hebdo killers were French. They got there by car.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's France, if they catch any of them alive, they should be taken to a very public place and beheaded with a guillotine. It'd be a good reminder of how the French secular nation came to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here