[Travel] A threadful of songs with a make of car in the lyrics

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Heaven is the back seat of my Cadillac

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta

Interesting '60s group this Episode Six, some of whose music I remember. They were one of the many who might have made it big but didn't, maybe because their spread of music was a bit thin and lacking real identity and often originality, like here with a bit of kinda Beach Boys and Beatles, Mamas and Papas, bubblegum and psychedelia elsewhere. Among all that, they did arguably the finest version of Tim Rose's Morning Dew and a far superior Something's Gotten Hold of my Heart to that of Gene Pitney, who had a huge hit with it. Still, with two of the forerunners of Deep Purple, success did indirectly come to those two at least.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Technically a model, but from it's Wikipedia entry: "The Fiat 500, commonly known as "Topolino",is an Italian city car produced and manufactured by Fiat from 1936 to 1955. The name "Topolino" is Italian and translates literally as "little mouse" in English, but is also the Italian name for Mickey Mouse."

Song lyric from "500 (Shake Baby Shake)" by Lush which features the above car in the video: "They call you "little mouse" by name in Rome and Turin."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here