Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited but sadly not going as only arrived back around 2 hours ago

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Really hoping we show more attacking intent away from home this season. If we are cautious again and only get 11 points away like we did last season, it will be a tough ask to stay up.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes, being in the Premier League is weird unless you support a top club. From the very first game, you assume you will be in a relegation battle.

It would be terrible if Huddersfield get any points off Chelsea or Newcastle don't lose to Spurs. I see Huddersfield and Newcastle as potential relegation rivals. I'd be annoyed if West Ham get anything at Anfield but I think the Hammers will be comfortably safe this season.

Could do with Bournemouth/Cardiff and Fulham/Palace being draws.

Better than the Championship when the pressure is on to win every game. A dozen games when a win is not expected.

I just hope we can concentrate at set pieces as we badly underachieved last season. As did Watford.

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
It's Alireza's birth day today. I hope he gets his first start and first PL goal on his birthday. :albion2:

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Probably bo**ocks and not official but livescore.com is showing that Knockaert is starting on the left and Alireza on the right. Otherwise as expected.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope Solly plays and gets a goal and an assist.One of our own,leave him alone ffs!:albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Probably bo**ocks and not official but livescore.com is showing that Knockaert is starting on the left and Alireza on the right. Otherwise as expected.

It might be the finishing combination

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Really hoping we show more attacking intent away from home this season. If we are cautious again and only get 11 points away like we did last season, it will be a tough ask to stay up.

I think Chris will know which away games are realistic wins and perhaps set us up a bit more adventurously at times. But I suspect more often than not a draw is what we'll settle for on the road.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If anyone has a stream can they pm me please

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think Chris will know which away games are realistic wins and perhaps set us up a bit more adventurously at times. But I suspect more often than not a draw is what we'll settle for on the road.

We have fantastic players throughout the whole squad, there is no reason we should go into a single game this season without the intention of trying to win it. We should have the ambition to score in every game, and we know how good our defence is - we could find ourselves keeping clean sheets game after game and nicking a goal through one of these expensive attacking players we've bought. Why should we have an inferiority complex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here