Set Pieces

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've made an thread about set pieces awhile back, and they haven't got any better since. Corners are always to near the keeper or the first man, free kicks are dreadful chippy had a good free kick on him an couple of years back and now thats gone. Its begs the question what do we work on in training because it aint bloody set peices.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It either hits the first man or floats to the keeper unchallenged, makes you wonder what they work on all week.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
When we get a corner we always seem to lost possession and usually end up in trouble at the other end.

Come on McGhee, sort this out.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Chippy's free kick today was very Virgo-esque - blast at the wall and hope it gets through - I'm sure he has more guile than that - I noticed CKR took a free kick shot late in the second half when he came on.

Anyone got any idea who the designated penalty taker is now that LK has gone (in the unlikelly event we should ever be awarded one)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Shropshire Seagull said:

Anyone got any idea who the designated penalty taker is now that LK has gone (in the unlikelly event we should ever be awarded one)

Seb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports