Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep. Imagine if a female Oxbridge student, incredibly bright and doing a PhD did something like, I dunno, stabbing a random off Tinder while high on drugs. Fortunately you've got to be an Asian refugee for that shit.

Ah. Hang on.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...suggested-bright-prison-spared-jail-stabbing/
A female Oxbridge student, incredibly bright and doing a PhD isn't a product of her upbringing, her life history , etc? Okey doke, whatever you say..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A female Oxbridge student, incredibly bright and doing a PhD isn't a product of her upbringing, her life history , etc? Okey doke, whatever you say..

You were specifically doing a "reply with quote" to someone who'd asked why it was necessary to mention his status as a refugee. You didn't say it wasn't. You said it was "likely to have every bearing on why he acted like a piece of shit". But when it comes to the case I posted a link to no one has mentioned her upbringing at all - she was just found to be "too clever for jail". So why is an Afghan refugee a piece of shit but an Oxbridge graduate too clever for jaiil?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You were specifically doing a "reply with quote" to someone who'd asked why it was necessary to mention his status as a refugee. You didn't say it wasn't. You said it was "likely to have every bearing on why he acted like a piece of shit". But when it comes to the case I posted a link to no one has mentioned her upbringing at all - she was just found to be "too clever for jail". So why is an Afghan refugee a piece of shit but an Oxbridge graduate too clever for jaiil?

Oo Oo Oo... i know this one! Is it "racism"?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Maybe the refugee was a very nice person who snapped because of everyday encounters with numpties who treated him as a lesser human being and a threat just because he was born somewhere else?

...or because some nasty French people were chucking pétanque balls at him?!?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You already have the right to defend yourself without hand gun law being amended.

I really cannot believe that you are seriously suggesting the public should be allowed to buy handguns. Do you want this country to sink to homicide levels that America is blighted with?

So how for example could , I defend myself against an assailant armed with a Knife , machete sword, acid bottle , Iron bar etc when I am unable to carry a weapon . Apart from perhaps a whistle which I suppose I could blow to hopefully attract the attention of a passing Policeman/ woman provided it is not too loud to damage the hearing of my attacker .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The Afghan refugee is a piece of shit because he stabbed seven(?) random innocent people.That is, of course, factual, which makes it very uncomfortable for some, eh? I realise it possibly offends your sensibilities that he was identified as an Afghan refugee (which he was) but that is solely your problem.
I have no further interest in a violent Afghan refugee or some random female Oxbridge graduate. I am sure the judicial systems involved will take/have take what they think is appropriate action.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So how for example could , I defend myself against an assailant armed with a Knife , machete sword, acid bottle , Iron bar etc when I am unable to carry a weapon . Apart from perhaps a whistle which I suppose I could blow to hopefully attract the attention of a passing Policeman/ woman provided it is not too loud to damage the hearing of my attacker .

I'm worried , about the spaces , before commas , and full stops , in your posts. Another user does that . Could you , by any chance , be related ? That, and the incessant fixated xenophobia, is a cause for comment. Could it be some sort of health issue , a recessive gene , or something ? :whistle:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
:flounce::flounce:
The Afghan refugee is a piece of shit because he stabbed seven(?) random innocent people.That is, of course, factual, which makes it very uncomfortable for some, eh? I realise it possibly offends your sensibilities that he was identified as an Afghan refugee (which he was) but that is solely your problem.
I have no further interest in a violent Afghan refugee or some random female Oxbridge graduate. I am sure the judicial systems involved will take/have take what they think is appropriate action.

That's what this thread needed... a flounce :flounce:

Thank you for making it complete for us!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I must have been promoted to the Elite because my first reaction is "why is it necessary to mention his previous status as a refugee?" Why is the thread title not "Nutter stabs 7..."?

Until it's shown that his previous refugee status has ANY bearing on his actions why is it worthy of mention, other than to deliberately stir up racial hatred?

You obviously cannot be part of that elite as you seem unable to grasp the point that it is about a difference of cultures dear boy, culture.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I'm worried , about the spaces , before commas , and full stops , in your posts. Another user does that . Could you , by any chance , be related ? That, and the incessant fixated xenophobia, is a cause for comment. Could it be some sort of health issue , a recessive gene , or something ? :whistle:

The poor grammar would be an education issue , the rest I guess age related .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I saw the mocking reply to your post above. But 'racism' is the right answer. This is a racist thread, posted by a usual suspect. If I were also underemployed and lonely, I might find the time to start threads on all the silly things that annoy me, too. Except I wouldn't because I have other interests that attract me more. :shrug:

The OP isn't on my ignore list because he (bound to be a bloke) just starts silly threads and usually just sits back and enjoys the attention (bit trollish...hmmm). Not crushingly relentlssly tittish like X and Y. Still.....bit of a ****, if you don't mind my saying. Dreadful punctuation. I suspect....foreign, in fact. Over compensating for not being actually English? Possibly :shrug:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
You obviously cannot be part of that elite as you seem unable to grasp the point that it is about a difference of cultures dear boy, culture.

No. It's about a nutter being a nutter. At this point in time no one has any reason to believe it has anything to do with his religion, skin colour or indeed sexuality, gender identity, left-handed-ness, hair colour, favourite colour or any of a whole list of factors which, as far as is known, have no bearing on his actions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The poor grammar would be an education issue , the rest I guess age related .

If you feel the need to start basically the same thread again and again, I'd recommend upping you education quota, or maybe cutting yourself a bit of age-slack; the older we get the more likely we make silly mistakes - thread starting may not be best for you. Personally, I struggle. And I'm well educated.

Anyway, you just get the same reaction every time - cheers from the usual twats, and mocking piss taking from everybody else. :thumbsup:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I saw the mocking reply to your post above. But 'racism' is the right answer. This is a racist thread, posted by a usual suspect. If I were also underemployed and lonely, I might find the time to start threads on all the silly things that annoy me, too. Except I wouldn't because I have other interests that attract me more. :shrug:

The OP isn't on my ignore list because he (bound to be a bloke) just starts silly threads and usually just sits back and enjoys the attention (bit trollish...hmmm). Not crushingly relentlssly tittish like X and Y. Still.....bit of a ****, if you don't mind my saying. Dreadful punctuation. I suspect....foreign, in fact. Over compensating for not being actually English? Possibly :shrug:

I'm confident that GB read my post in the spirit it was intended... but for those who didn't, I will state for the record that I am in full agreement with him on this. I am appalled by the casual racism shown on this thread and ones like it.

Some people commit acts of evil because of reasons other than skin colour and ethnic origin.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You can tell it's the international break.

As for the stabber, I hope they shot him in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here