Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest attendance quickest exit

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry, should we all bow down to MR Phat Baz the celebrity wanna be fan? ''Oh lets take my top off and show the world how much i eat'' Get a grip. I left on 86 minutes boo hoo.

Awww didnt Mummy get your tea ready on time tonight you angry little man !!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It was embarrassing, especially after the attendance was bigged up as being fantastic.

Fair enough for today leaving at 90 minutes, but leaving when it hasnt even reached 80 minutes yet ? Thats a joke !! Although, i did get home much quicker than usual, so every cloud and all that.

You had to love the juxtaposition of the 29k announcement, then a couple of minutes later we were down to about 16k left in the ground :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wow - there's some bed-wetting uber fans on here tonight !

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
There are some proper keyboard warriors out tonight ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You had to love the juxtaposition of the 29k announcement, then a couple of minutes later we were down to about 16k left in the ground :lolol:

16k ? Thats generous !!

But the timing was awful, maybe they should have left it a bit later and not made such a big deal of it. Why make a big deal out of it anyway when we were already losing at the time !!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Absolutely agree with this, people leaving in there droves on 72 minutes no loyalty in defeat at all, even in victory you all P*SS off early !! Total shame on ALL of you.

If you have a season ticket for Albion , and are going to Great Uncle Bernards 60th Wedding Anniversary that night and not sure
if you can make it in time because your going to footy, then simply don't go that day and give your ticket to a mate who can.
To me having my season ticket means I allocate time to travel from start to end however long it takes.
If I am in a position that I know I need to race back then I just don't go.
The only excuse in IMHO for leaving early is and emergency situation that needs to be dealt with FFS
not leaving because Brighton are losing and you feel in fifteen minutes they cant come back into it so you might as well **** off to the station.
How many of you have left over the years because you have given up on Albion and wish you hadn't and missed two or three goals and them winning !!! :ffsparr: Yeah well done all you loyal supporters !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Problem with anyone like you !!

You left because we were shit ???
Oh dear oh dear !! no doubt you still sing about how wonderful the team and Oscar Garcia is though when your there or are you one of these people that
just pays to go to a football match to slag his team off because thats thats what you like to do ??

Thing is mate you don't ****ing leave with nearly 20 mins to go ,
these people will be shouting and screaming from the rooftops if we get to the playoffs
wont they and crying like little girls coz they haven't got enough loyalty points to get first dibs on Wembley tickets.
We according to these people will be the best team in the land if we made it into the Premier League.
it wasn't great today but I have seen much worse.

I wouldn't mind betting that a lot of people in the guise of an Albion fan are not even Albion fans but
" Brighton is a lovely family, local club and a my bestest favourite second team after Chelsea, Arsenal , Liverpool (or pick any Prem team at random)
or " I just cant cant get season tickets for them, their waiting list is just too long or I live much too far away !!!!! "
:sick::wanker:

Awww didnt Mummy get your tea ready on time tonight you angry little man !!

Who's the angry one ???

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
-not much point you leaving early when youll have to hang around waiting for your coach home is there. Besides IM more concerned with the11 that didnt bother turning up than those that left early-

Im gonna hang around your front door tonight with a ****ing great siren at 2am ha ha ha ha !!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
these people will be shouting and screaming from the rooftops if we get to the playoffs
wont they and crying like little girls coz they haven't got enough loyalty points to get first dibs on Wembley tickets.
We according to these people will be the best team in the land if we made it into the Premier League.

Thats the whole problem, some deluded souls actually think we'll make the play offs when we're really just an average side. Top ten will be an achievement for this team. Not good enough for the play offs and never were

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Not sure we lose loyalty points for leaving early as it goes

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thats the whole problem, some deluded souls actually think we'll make the play offs when we're really just an average side. Top ten will be an achievement for this team. Not good enough for the play offs and never were

Wouldnt agree with the post as we do have a chance of course, but then so do many other teams.

But realism is badly needed. We arent world beaters, we wont win every single game, we wont score loads of goals at times. If you only want success, then bugger off to Chelsea.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

I agree mate we would get done with the squad we have. But we don't leave on 72 minutes do we ? it must have a real impact on the players when that happens !!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Left 8 minutes before the end, had some wet paint that needed watching.

Impact on the players? They had 82 mins to make an impact on the fans, they failed.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
if the games gone, and the players have given up too, and are just going through the motions, why stay if you want to get home quicker.

those at the Palace 0-5 debacle at half time trying to leave were real fans - and i would like to see someone go to there faces and tell them they are not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here