Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest attendance quickest exit

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I stayed yet many people left. Fair play, it's a free world. Was a poor performance, listening to gloating tractor boys was not fun, and even the 'staunch' North Stand was half empty. Will not criticise people for leaving and getting home in a more facile manner at any time, even less so after that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Perhaps you could stop worrying about them and get in with your own day. 29k paid for tickets today which pays for state of the art training grounds and the clubs future. If they wanna go then let them be and move on

Apologies fella. And here was me thinking you'd called someone a 'c unt' for posting about backing the team.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I stayed until the end, but if customers wish to leave before the end, I have no problem with it. After all they have paid for their ticket and are entitled to leave at any time.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I support, I buy pies, beer and have a season ticket. If I feel like I wanna go so I get to see my son before he goes to bed as we are losing and there's no chance of coming back then I ****ing well will. C unt

Well done you buy pies and f****** beers - but when we are two down you f*** off rather than get behind the team?!!
Who's the c.unt??!!!
Absolutely pathetic - sums up everything I said!!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I don't normally have an issue with early leavers, as people want to get trains etc, but have to admit was a bit embarrassing with 10 mins left to see the stadium clear out like that...

although it did give me the chance to lie down on the empty seats and finish my nap.:yawn:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Disgusted at the way people up and leave. Shame on you. :albion2:

Absolutely agree with this, people leaving in there droves on 72 minutes no loyalty in defeat at all, even in victory you all P*SS off early !! Total shame on ALL of you.

If you have a season ticket for Albion , and are going to Great Uncle Bernards 60th Wedding Anniversary that night and not sure
if you can make it in time because your going to footy, then simply don't go that day and give your ticket to a mate who can.
To me having my season ticket means I allocate time to travel from start to end however long it takes.
If I am in a position that I know I need to race back then I just don't go.
The only excuse in IMHO for leaving early is and emergency situation that needs to be dealt with FFS
not leaving because Brighton are losing and you feel in fifteen minutes they cant come back into it so you might as well **** off to the station.
How many of you have left over the years because you have given up on Albion and wish you hadn't and missed two or three goals and them winning !!! :ffsparr: Yeah well done all you loyal supporters !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Typical Brighton. 29000 for lower league football and some wag thinks this is bad support for a lower league club! What is even more typical is that the team lets the 29000 down. Ever was this with the Albion! No idea what crowds Brighton could get with a half decent top flight side.. And a ground that could fit them in

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I don't normally have an issue with early leavers, as people want to get trains etc, but have to admit was a bit embarrassing with 10 mins left to see the stadium clear out like that...

although it did give me the chance to lie down on the empty seats and finish my nap.:yawn:

Hope it sends a signal to the playing stuff that hard working people who work an 40 hour week and have bills to pay arn't ****ing happy watching such a shit game of football and could of spent it on some other entertainment, like taken the family to the pictures or a meal out.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Absolutely agree with this, people leaving in there droves on 72 minutes no loyalty even in defeat or victory !! Total shame on ALL of you.

Have been to every home and most away this season. Whilst I did not, if I want to leave early I will. Don't even bother with the word 'loyalty'.

Utter bollox.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
People pay there money, they can up and leave whenever they like. Or maybe some would be happier if they didn't turn up at all and the club lose the money.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Well said mate disloyal fans

I left early because the old boy I was with felt ill. He was my art teacher at school. He gave me a detention after I sneaked out of school when I went to watch my first game at the goldstone. Bit odd standing a few down from him a week or so later at the next home game.
Not disloyal fans matey. People have their reasons. Sometimes when you grow up and have families and get old other things come first. It's not all tight vest tops and bunk ups in the girls loos mate. Re read this in 10 years when you grow up. Now off to bed there there....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I suppose its lucky no one gives a shit about what you think then isn't it pal.

Ps I left on 83 mins. Prob? ???

Problem with anyone like you !!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
These day payers won't be rushing back in a hurry this season. They'll find better ways of spending their hard earn't cash than watching prima donors who earn more in a month than normal hard working familys do in a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here