Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest attendance quickest exit

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Disgusted at the way people up and leave. Shame on you. :albion2:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I didn't leave , I stayed until the end but I couldn't blame the people leaving. The team had stopped trying . Why stay and watch?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Disgusted at the way people up and leave. Shame on you. :albion2:

I'd have left when the first goal went in as it's the same when Gus was here. Go a goal down and never win besides the paying public can decide when they leave, they've paid hard earnt cash to watch that shower of shit so they can decide when ever they like to leave.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Why should the fans want stay when the players obviously didn't.

Its called SUPPORTING the team mate - not f****** off when tbe goi g gets tough!
Our 'support' was largely deadly quiet - perhaps the team thought tbe fans couldnt give a monkehs?!
I heard more noise fromthat bunch of a dozen 10-year old girls in the soutb stand than from my of our support ffs!!

D

Deleted member 22389

Its called SUPPORTING the team mate - not f****** off when tbe goi g gets tough!
Our 'support' was largely deadly quiet - perhaps the team thought tbe fans couldnt give a monkehs?!
I heard more noise fromthat bunch of a dozen 10-year old girls in the soutb stand than from my of our support ffs!!

Yeah what was up with the support today, fing terrible.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

I support, I buy pies, beer and have a season ticket. If I feel like I wanna go so I get to see my son before he goes to bed as we are losing and there's no chance of coming back then I ****ing well will.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I support, I buy pies, beer and have a season ticket. If I feel like I wanna go so I get to see my son before he goes to bed as we are losing and there's no chance of coming back then I ****ing well will. C unt

I'd love to hear the excuses of the other 6,000 or more.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I'd love to hear the excuses of the other 6,000 or more.

Perhaps you could stop worrying about them and get in with your own day. 29k paid for tickets today which pays for state of the art training grounds and the clubs future. If they wanna go then let them be and move on

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The same thing happened at The Reebok last week , thousands of Bolton fans got up and left on 80 minutes knowing they didn't have a chance of scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here