Jeremy Clarkson on Piers Morgan

Clarkson vs Morgan

• Morgan is the lesser ****.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I like the thread title. It's like a version of the term - 'black on black shootings'.

This could read - 'wanker on wanker mauling'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can anyone shed any light on this part of Clarkson's piece ?

"Later we saw him strutting his stuff on a Simon Cowell talent show and we won’t go into detail here about how he got that gig."

?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can anyone shed any light on this part of Clarkson's piece ?

"Later we saw him strutting his stuff on a Simon Cowell talent show and we won’t go into detail here about how he got that gig."

?

He went to the gig and danced in the NOSH pit

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Do people actually take Clarkson seriously? The way he portrays himself on the telly and media is clearly a persona, I cant be the only one to notice. He can be very self depricating as well and anyone who can do that is ok in my books Piers Moran can funk right off though :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do people actually take Clarkson seriously? The way he portrays himself on the telly and media is clearly a persona, I cant be the only one to notice. He can be very self depricating as well and anyone who can do that is ok in my books Piers Moran can funk right off though :)

I've always thought that.

He exaggerates himself. There was a brilliant documentary on the Victoria Crosses and he presented that. You got the feeling you were seeing the real Clarkson.

In my team, I am the only male and work with seven females. I pretend to be misogynistic and sexist, but it doesn't mean I am.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I quite like Clarkson. I particularly like his writing style, but then i'm drawn to writers who have a conversational style such as his.

Morgan however...prick of the highest order.

I've always thought that.

He exaggerates himself. There was a brilliant documentary on the Victoria Crosses and he presented that. You got the feeling you were seeing the real Clarkson.

Fair game, remember that from a few years back. Excellent twist at the end when he revealed the VC who had featured in a lot (think he won it at Arnhem) was his late father in law who was a meek and mild chap who "didn't like to talk about it".

This chap in fact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Henry_Cain

..I am sure that Clarkson mentioned something along the lines of that he went "completely mental" whilst trying save his comrades from German attacks. Looking at the Wiki entry that appears to be an understatement.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fair game, remember that from a few years back. Excellent twist at the end when he revealed the VC who had featured in a lot (think he won it at Arnhem) was his late father in law who was a meek and mild chap who "didn't like to talk about it".

That was superb television. I think they only found out about it after he died and sifted through his things.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Clarkson's just a bit of an idiot. Piers Morgan, on the other hand, is a ****ing ****.

Oh, and Clarkson's not an idiot if he punched Piers a few times, he's a bloody hero.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Clarkson loves taking cashing in from the tabloids, yet uses super injunctions when it suits. As for the relationship with Morgan its all more publicity...

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I like Clarkson. I think he is an excellent presenter and canny wordsmith. Perhaps we should add a poll?

Morgan is disgusting.
Clarkson started off OK but nowadays just tries to say something shocking to keep up his supposed wild man image. You can pick his targets before you read any piece of his, he has become utterly predictable. Not that I like Morgan any more - and this is a battle that gas been going on for quite some time. Perhaps we can get them a room together at some point and let them settle it in whichever way they think best and spare us all their tedious posturing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here