West, West, West Sussex
SSN Breaking news: Jordan Ayew season long loan to our friends up the A23

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
From the Guardian's deadline day tracker:

This from the BBC’s former Guardian trainee David Ornstein:

David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david)

Crystal Palace have finalised deal to sign Swansea forward Jordan Ayew on season-long loan, medical today. Takes Loftus-Cheek role but also option up front. No more #CPFC arrivals expected but exits are with offers on table for likes of Puncheon & Riedewald (not going to #Swans)
August 9, 2018

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well, there’s your answer, laid bare before all of us.

He can dish it, but he clearly can’t take it.

Ironic post from him really, when I first joined NSC he started trolling me, calling me p*l*ce and thumbing down my every post. Unfortunately for him, I enjoyed playing with the dimwit and he ended up putting me on ignore! I sort of miss the poor chap now though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
WOW! You know we're in the big time now. Sky News have a reporter based outside the training ground on deadline day :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
From the Guardian's deadline day tracker:

This from the BBC’s former Guardian trainee David Ornstein:

David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david)

Crystal Palace have finalised deal to sign Swansea forward Jordan Ayew on season-long loan, medical today. Takes Loftus-Cheek role but also option up front. No more #CPFC arrivals expected but exits are with offers on table for likes of Puncheon & Riedewald (not going to #Swans)
August 9, 2018

Seriously? Possibly the funniest thing I've seen for some while. Terrible signing and that's it. Bye bye. They have to be a good bet to be in the bottom six now surely, especially if Wilf gets crocked early in the season or sold tonight with a can't refuse type offer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
From Sky Sports News:

09:43
BRIGHTON UPDATE

Sky Sports News reporter Roger Clarke has the latest on Brighton’s potential Deadline Day business...

"Brighton have been active in this transfer window, but the indications are that they might still be in the market for a central defender. The one they've been linked with throughout the summer is Liam Moore at Reading, but they haven't quite matched the valuation, even with the player handing in a transfer request.

"Brighton could turn their attention elsewhere, with Dan Burn at Wigan very much on their radar as well as Jack O'Connell at Sheffield United. Although they're happy with the business they've done, there might still be some more on deadline day. We'll hear from Chris Hughton around 1.30pm so he might fill us in with more details then."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do so many on NSC have such a fascination with usurping Duffy?

Big Shane being statistically one of the Premier Leagues very best defenders and singlehandedly (but not with his hands) block enough goal bound shots that had he not would have seen the Albion relegated.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here