Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Англия против Бельгии (England vs Belgium)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Apologies if this has been posted already, but I heard on the radio earlier that if FIFA decide that any player in tonight's game gets booked deliberately, they will be suspended for the next game. Could be fun if true.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Apologies if this has been posted already, but I heard on the radio earlier that if FIFA decide that any player in tonight's game gets booked deliberately, they will be suspended for the next game. Could be fun if true.

Will they use VAR to determine this?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Will they do the same for deliberate own goals? Surely that's the easiest way to guarantee a defeat.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Django Reinhardt

2629087-479782.jpg

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

With respect, that's a load of bull! You can't change tournament rules once the tournament has started!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Had a lovely day out in Venice with the Mrs, now back in Garda, going to get a nice glass of red wine and chill out knowing we've already qualified.
Plus the hotel is full of old Dutch people so I should have the bar to myself.
Happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here