Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How obvious was that penalty, crap ref

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Rose is having a good game but it is no good pumping high crosses into the box with Rashford and Sterling as our twin strikers. We need balls on the ground threaded through the Dutch defence.

Sorry but his whole role in this game is to put good balls into the box and by your own admission he is not doing that. Just had oceans of time unmarked in their box with two players rushing in and didn't even lift his head and just pumped a hit and hope cross in to an area.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A major contender for MOM for England so far but I think that Walker has settled in well as the right sided one of the back 3. I wonder how many times if any that him and Trippier have played together on the right of the defence.

By the fact you think he is playing well it comforts me that my belief that he is bang average is well founded.

Further to this, Rose is playing LB??

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A major contender for MOM for England so far but I think that Walker has settled in well as the right sided one of the back 3. I wonder how many times if any that him and Trippier have played together on the right of the defence.

God this is shite.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Rose is having a good game but it is no good pumping high crosses into the box with Rashford and Sterling as our twin strikers. We need balls on the ground threaded through the Dutch defence.

Really? Absolutely awful tonight in my view, must have put 6 Balls into the box to no one. Can’t take a throw in and luckily not had to defend too much tonight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My dog would have saved that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good man Jesse

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron