Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wigan v Southampton

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Actually felt sorry for the Southampton players roped in to the post-match interviews. They said all the right things with zero conviction. They're shit. And they know they are.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BBC missing the obvious post-match interview question: at what point did Mark Hughes decide it would be a grand idea to dye his grey hair GOLD? :lolol:

Oh, and don't they have any form of indoor heating in Wigan? Panel of pundits wrapped up against the elements. Apart from the heating elements that is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When were they changed ?

2016. All offences denying a goal or denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity REMAIN A RED, unless the offence was in the penalty box and it was purely an accident in attempting to play the ball.

This was to end the triple whammy of an accidental ill timed tackle leading to 10 men, a penalty goal and a subsequent player ban.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Stains march on to Wembley.

That's fine by me. They were poor all game; awful in the first half and mediocre in the second. They won't be picking up too many points if they play like that in the league. And it's another game they have to play without the benefit of a break. I know there's an argument that it's a win and can build confidence but they've won three times already to get to the Wigan game and that doesn't seem to have done anything for them.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
That's fine by me. They were poor all game; awful in the first half and mediocre in the second. They won't be picking up too many points if they play like that in the league. And it's another game they have to play without the benefit of a break. I know there's an argument that it's a win and can build confidence but they've won three times already to get to the Wigan game and that doesn't seem to have done anything for them.

They were due to play Leicester that weekend, i'm sure Claude Puel may feel he has a score to settle, by the time that game is rearranged he may be in a position to put the final nail then their premier league coffin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here