Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Saturday means to an Brighton fan.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I'm not as excited as I should be for an FA Cup QF and my fourth away trip of the season - maybe it's because Man Utd are less than 10 places above us in the league, and I have seen us in our last five cup ties against them without a win. Or maybe it's because I have already seen us at Wembley this season. Or because I'm not expecting us to win.

I'm still going though! And staying up North to watch Wigan on Sunday.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I was thinking exactly the same this week but we have almost sold all our tickets.
Compare this to the furore leading up to the quarter final in 1983.
As yet I have not seen a picture of a single blue & white decorated cake in a bakers window which is shocking.
I can only assume that pessimistic Brighton fans of which I am one sadly, believe we will not win this weekend.

I may put a BHA flag in front window as I have a manure supporter directly opposite

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I could quote Baldrick in describing that article by saying: "It's a bit of a tiddler ain't it?"

I guess the ask was for a short article. If so, it delivers.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One of the reasons that the anticipation is seriously muted, is because for many people, (myself included), survival in the Premier League has to be our one and only concern..

It's not that for me. It's the feeling that, after their European fiasco, we're on a hiding to nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here