Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, will she stay faithful?

Will the - admittedly 'yes' - girl, um, go over?

• Yep, she'll go over...

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No, I believe in love

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Verdict pretty damning so far...

1) He picked her out of 18 applicants, this will have got her moist...
2) He's loaded...always a winner
3) She doesn't live with her boyfriend yet, and they've spent 'hours' on the phone...oh dear
4) As someone correctly points out, her current fella hasn't prevented the trip, this will make her think he's a wuss
5) Why did she apply in the first place people?

Only thing that would stop this coupling is social media gossip like this and her trying to prove us wrong!

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Does the boyfriend not have a free ticket to "spend time with female company, purely on a platonic basis, of course" for the next month too... :smile:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Really? When I came back to the UK after a week away and the woman I shared a bed with mentioned that to her boyfriend, he didn't threaten to dump her or threaten to punch me: he ended up marrying her in fact. She told him (truthfully) that nothing had happened between us and he accepted it.

I really do think some of these attitudes belong to the last century

Perhaps he knew you were a bit gay and therefore no competition.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Verdict pretty damning so far...

1) He picked her out of 18 applicants, this will have got her moist...
2) He's loaded...always a winner
3) She doesn't live with her boyfriend yet, and they've spent 'hours' on the phone...oh dear
4) As someone correctly points out, her current fella hasn't prevented the trip, this will make her think he's a wuss
5) Why did she apply in the first place people?

Only thing that would stop this coupling is social media gossip like this and her trying to prove us wrong!

Good analysis, I can't dispute any of this. Sausage Time !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I didn't realise that he'd had as many as 18 applicants! Although I did read that each applicant had to provide a scan of their passport or driving license to prove that they were a genuine applicant. That this would also show a photo and the age of the applicant was just coincidental - I dof my cap, clever bloke!

The fact that the bird has been chosen out of 18 possible applicants on this basis - i.e. he would pick the bird he fancies the most - makes it even more humiliating for the incumbent boyfriend.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm starting to wonder if the original Elizabeth Gallagher exists at all, it's possible that he just picked a girls name, bought a ticket, and then the fun began...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He's done alright there
_79808748_traveller.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I asked my wife her view and it was they will get p....d in a far flung country and leg over will follow. Then say it was a one off. My view is he is hoping that will happen more than once.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
presume the alternative to all this is he pays £50 and gets the name on the ticket changed rather than self select the best looking Elizabeth he can find from the list of desperate housewives that responded!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great thread [MENTION=23842]Scunner[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here