Tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
After a perfect performance by Palace we will be 7 points clear of 7th place and comfortable in the play off Zone. Although 2nd spot is where we are aiming for.:drink: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Croydonbloke said:
After a perfect performance by Palace we will be 7 points clear of 7th place and comfortable in the play off Zone. Although 2nd spot is where we are aiming for.:drink: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Errrrr. Ok :shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Thanks for that. I couldn't really give a f*** to be fair but if it makes you happy continue posting complete worthless cack on a Brighton board then carry on.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Croydonbloke said:

You will still be scum though.:tosser:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
DAMANCLAY said:
Thanks for that. I couldn't really give a f*** to be fair but if it makes you happy continue posting complete worthless cack on a Brighton board then carry on.
Have you checked out most of the other threads.:D

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I wouldn't get too excited, the lack of bottle shown by your players when the going got tough and it mattered ( 1 - 0 ) , will no doubt rear it's ugly head again when and if you make the play offs.

Toothless !

We'll see you next year !!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
To be fair to Croydonbloke, it is a very good time to be playing Southampton.

On the pitch they are a complete shambles and it's not much better off it.

The natives are VERY restless - expect loads of anti-Rupert chants and the obligatory red card protest.

Should be interesting - I'm looking forward to it.

:clap2:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Croydonbloke said:
I`ll be bothered if I lived in Crawley. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

do you mean i'd be bothered?

Anyway, I think Croydon comfortably eclipses Crawley in the sh*t towns league table!

Good luck tonight. Let's hope Andy Johnson breaks his neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports